Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Leave Society Behind.

• Please log in to reply

stoned budda

stoned budda

Smokin weed since 1975

• Gold Member
  • 7,187 posts

• purplemeadow and burnttwaffle like this

PinkFloyd08

PinkFloyd08

Astral Projectionist.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,284 posts
I wanna go to canada and live in the wilderness and do just that.
Be kinda cool living off the grid.

Palmer Eldritch

Palmer Eldritch

Retired GC Cop

• Old School
  • 3,020 posts
...all the fucking time...

I've got about 20 acres in the upper peninsula of MI to build on when it comes time to hide in woods. Won't be long now.
  • nugglord_420 likes this

Penelope420

Penelope420

i was framed

• Bronze Member
  • 10,302 posts

ebene

ebene

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 320 posts
I seriously need somebody to move to Alaska with me in the cabin my grandfather built. I went and found it in the woods this summer... would be much easier surviving with someone else.

africantapwater

africantapwater

being, and proud of it

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,302 posts
My #1 primary above all else goal in this life is to secure a tract of land upon which I can support myself and a lady, perhaps one child, as independent as can be. If I get lucky, I'd like for it to be large enough to support a few other small families, security in numbers.

I just hope my life wasn't started too late to be able to accomplish this in time.

bkadoctaj

bkadoctaj

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 9,441 posts
stoned budda, it's not going to be that bad. :) Be more optimistic, if you can.
  • burnttwaffle likes this

terradactyl

terradactyl

i killed superman. sorry

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,259 posts
anyone read the book into the wild...?
this reminded me of that. you should read that shit stoned budda. so you know what not to do

Boosh

Boosh

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,293 posts

Did you ever consider bugging out, just leaving society behind, abandoning any authority and living as a survivalist out in the wild. I've been pondering this for a while now. I know i could do it, i mean i have the knowledge. I just see this country as a dying patient with no chance of recovery. It never gets better only worst, freedom disappears and government gets bigger. I don't want to leave the country but i don't want to live in coexistence with the society that we have evolved into. Am i crazy

yeah... I dont plan on doing this though until the world actually goes to shit.

Salvial

Salvial

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,630 posts
Me and most of the people I associate me have had this idea for sure. You're not crazy. Some of us just aren't happy with the status quo here.

burnttwaffle

burnttwaffle

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,135 posts
"1. i want to live on my own land, no country, nothing i just wanna live grow my own food, things like that, have like a little island of my own, where i can truly be free. no rules, no1 saying you CANT do that. i can just be me no pressures i can live let live, just be at peace, no money government bullshit. one day GC one day i want to do this"

taken from my "what do you want more then anything" thread
EDIT: and i do plan on doing this.
-BW

Edited by burnttwaffle, 20 October 2008 - 01:01 AM.

stoned_24/7

stoned_24/7

Muffins?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,518 posts
Hello no, I want to get myself a chunk of land, & live secluded with my girl, have my own grow & just live life

Em Dee Em Aye

Em Dee Em Aye

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 937 posts
My friend I were talking about this the other day. Just doing your own thing, not have a single thing to worry about, or a single soul telling you what to do. Not having to live by the governments rules or anything like that.

Then again, I like my bed, my toilet, and all that stuff.

Tuscano56

Tuscano56

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,225 posts

I seriously need somebody to move to Alaska with me in the cabin my grandfather built. I went and found it in the woods this summer... would be much easier surviving with someone else.

thats a wicked good idear

stonerish

stonerish

den.nab inhibiter

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,863 posts

Did you ever consider bugging out, just leaving society behind, abandoning any authority and living as a survivalist out in the wild. I've been pondering this for a while now. I know i could do it, i mean i have the knowledge. I just see this country as a dying patient with no chance of recovery. It never gets better only worst, freedom disappears and government gets bigger. I don't want to leave the country but i don't want to live in coexistence with the society that we have evolved into. Am i crazy

these are my thoughts... you have stolen my plan, im going to cali and living in yosemite, already have the plan on paper and good to go, i got another year or so before im good, but its happening man lol

stonerish

stonerish

den.nab inhibiter

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,863 posts

im here when needed :D lol

mushroomsatsuji

mushroomsatsuji

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 28,032 posts
I thought I was the only one who wanted to do that

Guest_Bleezie_King_*

Guest_Bleezie_King_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
i would be so down to do that

like start a commune or something