Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Best bong liquid

• Please log in to reply

IceCreamKidd

IceCreamKidd

★ Blink on Blount ☆

• Old School
  • 4,631 posts
Ok this may seem weird to some but what liquid in your bong has given you the most enjoyment. IE water hot or cold, mouth wash, coke etc. Im anxious to try em all but when it comes to sparkin the bowl cold water just always seems to satisfy.

Similar Topics: Best bong liquid     x

HerbalHarmony

HerbalHarmony

Stoner Chic

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
Extremely cold orange juice works well and gives a nice fruity taste.
peace!

JStedanko

JStedanko

Pop-culture Nerd...

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
So far, the best liquid I've found for smoking is still good old h2o. I want to make something better though. Personally I think something minty, so it wouldn't get the rank smell that old bongwater tends to get, would work. Also something with the consistency of hair gel... It'd stop all incedents of sucking up and subsequently drinking bongwater.

Think about the glub, glub noise a thick double-bubble tube would make with you pulling smoke through something thick and gel-ish.

I've tried many alternatives, orange juice, mouthwash, beer, jagermeister (which worked pretty well, although I don't like it's taste), and on and on and on.

One thing to try is to drop just a drop or two of eucalyptus oil into your bongwater. It's rather refreshing... kind of like a cough drop is. :)

420girlie

420girlie

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,824 posts
The best ever is Ice cold water crushed ice and one or two drops of "ice" mouth drops.

budburner

budburner

• Old School
  • 1,269 posts

Originally posted by IceCreamKidd
Ok this may seem weird to some but what liquid in your bong has given you the most enjoyment.

COLD water or freezer frost.

IE water hot or cold, mouth wash, coke etc. Im anxious to try em all but when it comes to sparkin the bowl cold water just always seems to satisfy.

Zachary

Hot water won't cool the smoke off (which is one major reason for bong smoking).

Mouthwash will take thc out of the smoke. Thc is alcohol soluble, so don't use anything with alcohol.

Basically, bong smokers generally want to cool the smoke off so they can take bigger hits without blowing it out their eye sockets. Other, more scientific, smokers use bongs to remove some of the water soluble carcinogens out of the smoke... you know, to make the smoke more healthy. :D

ganjaphish

ganjaphish

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,728 posts
good old water & good old ice

Smokin Jake

Smokin Jake

nine inch member

• Registered Upgraded
  • 219 posts

Originally posted by ganjaphish
good old water & good old ice

I prefer good NEW water! Old water tastes (and smells) like shit! LOL

You wanna get one of those "Ice twist" bongs that have a twist in the main pipe so you can put ice in there! I put one or two cubes in then some crushed ice! This cools that smoke down good and proper! You have to be careful though as its hard to judge how much you are taking down until you cough it all back up!!!

420dave

420dave

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
i like two chamber bongs i usually fill one with hot water and one with ice cold water and crushed ice I use hot water bc it filters it better than the cold

DaWodin

DaWodin

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 647 posts
hot water is the first chamber the smoke passes thru right?

Phishhead

Phishhead

We Miss Ya Mikey

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
I perfer cold filtered water. Tastes really good. Thing of it is I usually keep the bong water in there for about a week ;)

Bongsmith420

Bongsmith420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
vodka, if its alchohol souble u should do it! then u just drink the alchohol and get REAL fucked up. i call it being STUNK

Guest_Jada_*

Guest_Jada_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
fruit punch w/ ice is a nice treat, but water is usually the best way to go.

stevieponiczz

stevieponiczz

Snoochie Boochies

• Old School
  • 440 posts
I just finished up a bong session using orange soda..no complaints..i'm nice and toasty!

kindguy

kindguy

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
Always a fresh bong of Ice water. AHHHHHHH refreshing

Bongsmith420

Bongsmith420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
the best stuff is cold ice water, with ground up ice. and with some ground up mints thrown in too! freshens your breath

Skreebly

Skreebly

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,344 posts
i used jones cherry soda with crushed ice..... very good
water is the most convenient in most cases though

Wonka420

Wonka420

why are you doing here?

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
ice in orange juice is the bomb. its the bomb, and the bong. hehee boong
boong
boong

hehesorry

mauiwowie

mauiwowie

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
ooh i make little bongs out of those fatty gatorade bottles and i keep the gatorade in there (but i put it in the freezer first till it's a bit slushy) yum (grape's the best) and the clear gatorades are neato to use

belrik

belrik

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi, I find that if you're bong ain't too large, (well it has to be quite small actually) then a bit of surplus liqueur such as Amaretto is good. Not any strong spirits, but something sweet with a nice smell to it. Amaretto is almond flavoured and in my opinion kicks ass.
I heard throwing some amyl nitrate in can be pretty trippy but that ain't my thing really
bye
Belrik

elementxero

elementxero

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 583 posts
I just thought of this so i came back to the forum. ALthough it would be a little expensive for bong liquid, I think a vanilla bean coolada from dunkin donuts would taste really good and cool the smoke down really well since its ice. Just a thought ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users