Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Super Silver Haze vs Kali Mist vs Jack Herer

• Please log in to reply

stan54

stan54

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
What is the best high and why?

I want a smoke that is energetic and one where I can think and focus. Including driving and working. I read a lot about these but no one ever compared them. I plan on growing it btw.

I am open to other strains, so feel free to name them and why you like them.

buddybuddy

buddybuddy

LEGALIZE IT!

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Right now i'm smoking on some silver haze and it's doing quite the job of making me completely blazed. High lasts for a few hours and is very stoney.

I don't recommend diving on it, however I did.

Kali Mist is a damn good strain, leaving me blazed out of my mind.

If you are looking for a high that will leave you awake and extremely high look into sativas, Indicas will leave you stony and tired. I am deffinetely into sativas more though!

stan54

stan54

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I was under the impression that all of these were sativa dominant. More so than AK47. I don't think I can grown a 100% sativa because of height restrictions.

CAliStoner805

CAliStoner805

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
i know jack herer is sativa dominant
im pretty sure haze is
not sure about mist though

stan54

stan54

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
So has anyone had any of them before?

trichome joe

trichome joe

muthafucka i am

• Registered Upgraded
  • 312 posts
For me Super Silver haze works for day time. It gets me baked as hell, but I am still clear headed enough to function.

32degrees

32degrees

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 294 posts
This is the difference

Jack Herer
Posted Image
Kali Mist
Posted Image
Super Silver Haze i have no pics of at the moment
there all sativa, they are all bomb

I-BigBuddha

I-BigBuddha

• Registered Upgraded
  • 292 posts
Jack Herrer is overated - ive had it plenty of times imported from canada, holland and stuff grown here in the uk. Ive even had it a couple of times from dutch coffeeshops. Its alright and it looks and smells amazing but its nothing special really.

Kali mist is really nice, but out of those three Super SIlver Haze is the cloest youll get to being completley high as fuck!

You dont feel stoned though which means everyday tasks are easy etc. One before work would go down a treat!

Cork

Cork

Lone Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,233 posts
never had kali mist. but i will say jack herer is one of my most fav strains ever. i picked up a zip of some super silver haze a few weeks ago. it was some of the bombest stuff around. it was an energetic high, but made you lose about 30IQ points while stoned on it. the jack herer made me very aware and super "smart".

Mordecai

Mordecai

Is medicated

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,250 posts
I havent had Kali Mist, but I have had Jack and SSH, and I must say both are some of the best smokes Ive experienced. I did like the Jack Herer more, and now Im growing it.

PhonicksMunky

PhonicksMunky

• Registered Upgraded
  • 601 posts
Super Silver Haze is my favorite strain. You can't really go wrong with it. One hit had my head surrounded by fluffy clouds (it was pretty amazing). It's definitely the most potent bud I've ever smoked.

DimaEVT

DimaEVT

BURN THAT SHIT!!!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 163 posts
^^^^ Yup

SSHaze gives you a very strong high, much stronger than Kali Mist (never smoked Jack Herer).

32degrees

32degrees

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 294 posts
jack herer is most certainly not overrated, but i will say it is getting old, i have had it straight for about a month now nd i dont relle wanna smoke it anymore haha guess its going into the collection

stan54

stan54

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
thanks for the ideas. those are some sweet pics btw. Can't wait to get my grow started. I think I might just grow all three because I can't decide. Hopefully I can fit it all in the closet.

Mostly likely though I will have to chose one.

oh well.I have narrowed it down to Kali Mist or the Super Silver Haze.

If I can find the seeds of one of those strains in North NJ then I will def. grow it. So if anyone has any it will save me a ton of money and a trip to Canada.

xACExkittieking

xACExkittieking

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 434 posts

Super Silver Haze is my favorite strain. You can't really go wrong with it. One hit had my head surrounded by fluffy clouds (it was pretty amazing). It's definitely the most potent bud I've ever smoked.

yes you cant go wrong. but i smoked three fat bowls with like 4 dudes and it was the first time ever that i vomited in result to consuming any drug. i can drink like a fish but those bowls just kicked my ass in the first degree.

with that said. its an amazing strain and is the perfect example of how amazing weed can get and how its evolving everyday. its almost scary how weed is slowly transitioning to a psychedelic level with high doses. imagine what weed will be like in 20 years.

stan54

stan54

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I am not a fan of psychedelic weed at all. So I guess what im trying to get is which one produces the clearest high?

K4LImist

K4LImist

Watch ya step kid

• Registered Upgraded
  • 825 posts
i LOOOVVVEEE Kali Mist. Best high ever. Its really strong shit too, not the most potent stuff ive had but its up there, but the high is what really makes the strain. I consider this high very psychedelic compared to most strains.

stan54

stan54

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
so i still haven't decided. Now i am even considering mothers finest and g13 haze.

So basically here is the list:

Greenhouse Seeds- Super Silver Haze
Serious Seeds- Kali Mist
Sensi Seeds- Mother's Finest
- Jack Herer

Others that aren't as high on my list include:

White Widow (Might be the easiest to grow?)
Arjan's Ultra Haze
Chemdog
G13 Haze
Willie Nelson
AK47
NYCD

All of these are top notch amazing strains which is why i am have difficulty deciding. I will definitely be going up to Canada in the next 2 weeks to pick some of these up, so any more help would be really appreciated.

kindbud319

kindbud319

RooR Owner!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 753 posts
Ive heard g13 haze is some really quality weed. As for the others just go with what will yealds the most and has the best sativa high

Scientific

Scientific

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
Had some kali mist 2 weeks ago and it was some of the best herb i've ever smoked. Just .1 in the vape was enough to get toasted for 2hrs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users