Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

telepathy/psychic abilities whilst stoned :D

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thebirdmachine, Oct 18, 2008.

1. thats insane, acid should make you realize how great it is to be alive not vise versa

2. yeah that shit's a fuckin' trip for real

3. It happens to me too, but it isn't psychic ability.
    I'm pretty skeptical about the whole thing.
    I think this happens becuase me & my friends are alike to begin with.
    We say full sentences at the same time, even when it wasn't an obvious thing to say,
    We do these little "psychic" things all the time. Its called knowing someone really well.
    You feel connected with them. When you're high, it seems like a phenomenon.
    You think you know this person inside and out and how their brain is wired, but you gotta remember to be mature about drugs sometimes.

God forbid you do mushrooms. You get this feeling similar to the Hive Mind theory, sometimes. A group of people will feel as though they are connected through one mutual mind. If you're gonna do stuff like that you gotta be mature enough to know when you come down what reality is and what being fucked out of your skull is.

Then again, they say weed opens up a 6th eye.

But then again, the same peope ewho said that could be the same people who think they're psychic becuase they know their best friend well : /

4. he took 4 tabs for his first time, and he said the reason why hes so depressed is because he can't comprehend what happened to him when he was tripping. he actually smoked weed and got a flashback, a bad one, and so it brought on depression and panic and other horrible things. he's a good guy, he doesn't deserve it. but he's working through it now though :) he's on an SSRI for a panic disorder, the doc diagnosed him and prescribed him.

5. No offense..... but people who say they are "open minded" are usually just closing their mind to science.

6. Indigo children are a new age belief thingy that people are evolving, and these people who are more 'evolved' emit an indigo aura, hence the name. Anyways, they're supposed to have some mind reading abilites; not really like know what people are thinking but more like what people are truly feeling... somehting to that matter at least. Just wiki it and you'll get a more indepth anwser.

7. none taken. i am truly open minded though, and i accept science and the theories of science, because they have been proven, erm, scientifically xD

but i believe science isnt the ONLY theory around. people shouldn't rely on science for everything in life. life, existance, is just too huge to be explained by science.

8. sounds cool, thanks for the info! ima google it lmao

9. well when i get a strong sativa sometimes i will know what my friends are gonna say before they say it etc. very strange but also highly entertaining.

also if youve seen the movie super high me, the comedian does a psychic test in the month where he dosent smoke and gets a very low score but during the month where he does smoke he does 7 x better.

still a shit movie tho.

10. you've got issues man, you aren't psychic, just insane.

11. Clearly you barely watched the movie. It sucks to think that people like you can go around spouting random garbage and someone will actually listen to you and think you are right.

12. well, there you go.

Lsd is an extremly powerful substance, you should never take 4 tabs of acid for your first time.. if the dose is really good you would only need one.. taking more isnt smart until you know what you're getting yourself into

13. I wish every time I smoked pot I had a flash back of my last acid trip :smoking:

14. #54 Peaceful Rocker, Oct 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2008
    a few years back I had just re-upped on a vile (100 hits) on acid, we turned out of the apartment complex and were pulled over.

I immidietly squirted a mouthful of the vile in my mouth, and handed it to my friend who took a mouthful and squirted the remainder of it on the floorboard.

the cop just told us we had a headlight out, and let us go with a warning in under 5 minutes, i took around 50 hits of acid that night. i still dont think i've had a flashback

15. ...he tried to kill himself?

16. #56 Peaceful Rocker, Oct 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2008
    Because the LSD affected him negativly, where as it obviously did a positive number on the above poster..

Your friend took 4 tabs of LSD-25 his first time, the drug isnt something you want to showoff by taking more than anyone on, ESPECIALLY your first time. doses of acid can either be extremly fat, or they could be as low as 80 micros which wouldnt even trip you out much.

He should have taken ONE his first time..MAYBE 2 (if its really strong dose 1, but normal dose of 80-150 micros you should take 2) instead he took 4, this is your friends fault for irresponsible substance use, and not researching before he tried one of the most powerful phychedelics that exists. its not lsd's fault, and you shouldnt let his stupidity stop you from experiencing the most amazing substance that exists

17. his friends made him take more when he was stoned waiting for it to take effect

dude, back off. sorry, but, you never had your boy tried to kill himself before? hurts, man.

18. "it's fuckind WERID as ass but so so cool :D"
    hahahahah thats tooo funnny as ass hahahaha.

19. Well obviously your friend had some deeper issues because when I think of tripping I think of some of the most fun times of my life.

20. So you don't like science because it doesn't explain everything? Ridiculous. For how large our universe is, and for how many things fit under the subject of science, you can't expect immediate knowledge of everything.

back to the thread, my guess is that being 'psychic' is just our intuitions making associations and finding patterns, thus allowing us to predict what will happen next. It will happen to everybody, and if it happens ten times youll think "Oh, maybe Im psychic."

Nobody ever thinks of the thousands of other times when they were totally wrong. It's all perception.