Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Complete Connoisseur's Guide to Enjoying Cannabis:

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by The Legend, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Newer member here and this is a very cool thread. It got me thinking. The ingredient in mangoes that supposedly boosts the high is myrcene. A little research indicates that 1. The herb thyme contains a huge amount of myrcene, and 2. Myrcene is ethanol soluble. I've been making vodka infusions for a while and a thyme infused vodka might be better in boosting effects. The experiment starts today and I'll post results when I've tried it.

2. Nice haha I can't wait to see the response

3. I would like to add when you are packing or rolling a fat ass joint, you should touch the bud as minimal as possible.
    Touch it with your hands can easily pull THC crystals off the bud.

Instead grab a mini spoon. I use one that you use for baked clams. You can find them at a local supermarket.
    You can also use tongs to move larger nugs.
    Also makes your hands not sticky for that danker bud :p

4. Using your fingers arent bad
    A small amount probably does come off but nothing noticable

5. Fantastic guide thank you very much, smoke on.   :smoking:  :bongin:

6. Great guide, put in a section on how and why to corner hit a bowl/pipe~ :metal:

7. Ziploks have a static charge that steal trichomes. Jars leave bud potent.

8. Where the hell were you 12 years ago?

9. Great info! Never thought to wash my hands

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 4

10. Legendary Work ! 

11. How about a section on growing potent strains, or even strains of quality u might recommend?

12. Ozium is another great air freshener. It eliminates smoke odor, and is made specifically for cigarette smell (which clings like a bitch). You can find them at car washed and in the auto section of stores. Also in smoke shops. 

13. Listen to Outkast

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #734 BongRush, Oct 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2013
    there's so much high quality, imported hashish lost in my living room. I must be really sneaky.

15. a few more :

- never leave smoke in the pipe. it grows sour and can be very difficult to inhale once you've exhaled what you could rip the first time and are ready for more. clear the pipe.

- when taking huge rips, go from steady inhale then suddenly exponentially up to as high as you can (not immediately, but like take 2 seconds to go from the steady to highest)

- never light your bud using a matchstick

- contrary to popular belief, its alright to smoke stems if they are ground, but not by themselves.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Great article, thanks for taking the time!

17. #737 Carlamast, Nov 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2013
    If you need a guide for how to light weed on fire and inhale, you shouldnt be smoking weed. 

\t\t\t\tPaint Ball Gloves\t\t

18. Thanks for a valuable starting point. Definitely a good reference to direct others to.

19. Matches will get rid of the smell of burned weed or weed in general. Let matches burn for 15 seconds. Then put it out, then febreeze. Been doing that since 2001.

20. They have nothing about dabs!!

AHHH!!!!