Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

bupropion?

• Please log in to reply

SoCalStoner

SoCalStoner

Cannabis Connoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 875 posts
found some. are they used recreational or anything? any of u used them before? worth anything? what the effect ( or the high maybe) from them? anything would be helpful thanks guys

Similar Topics: bupropion?     x

InsomniacsDream

InsomniacsDream

Regretamine

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,054 posts
Well it isn't really recreational, and can cause erectile dysfunction so i really wouldn't take them unless you need them.

SoCalStoner

SoCalStoner

Cannabis Connoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 875 posts
k thanks lol

chronix

chronix

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,162 posts
I've heard that it is possible to get high off of bupropion (an amphetamine?), but I've never heard of it being sold on the streets or anything.

BlaqueWhyteGrei

BlaqueWhyteGrei

Drop acid, not bombs.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 786 posts
Meh, I've experimented with it before, no real recreactional value. I was young and dumb, looking for another high. Disappointed the young me was.

The Great Decay

The Great Decay

the storm is coming..

• Registered Upgraded
  • 323 posts
Won't get you feeling anything but weird, and spaced out. At least thats what it did to me Certainly not anything your looking for on boring sober days

theVirtuoso

theVirtuoso

Warm Rush of Chemicals...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,740 posts
Won't get you high physically, but it can uplift your mood; make ya more optimistic... but that's a stretch... in other words... they aren't recreational.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users