Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

gas station drug test?

• Please log in to reply

ehizzy3

ehizzy3

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 411 posts
do gas stations drug test? i havent smoked in 2 months while looking for a job and i couldnt find one..my dads cousin(so my cousin i guess too) owns this gas station close to my house and said he would hire me...i really want to smoke tonight, maybe someone knows?

its a 76 lol

Similar Topics: gas station drug test?     x

mobitsfa

mobitsfa

• Registered Upgraded
  • 601 posts
i doubt they drug test. Why don't you just ask him?

ehizzy3

ehizzy3

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 411 posts

i doubt they drug test. Why don't you just ask him?

yeah i don't think they do. but i don't want to ask because he talks to my dad.

KracKerjacK

KracKerjacK

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 433 posts
just ask him, be like "hey am i gonna have to take a drug test? i was just wondering cuz if i do i'll make sure i can piss for ya". nothing suspicous about that, all that says is "i'm willing to take a drug test because i'm clean"

Tical00

Tical00

DS Nerd

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,369 posts
I don't really see why they would though.
Most likely nothing to worry about.

mobitsfa

mobitsfa

• Registered Upgraded
  • 601 posts
Ok, just asked a worker at a Mobil by my work. He said they don't drug test anyone that works there. It's actually a gas station/hand car wash, and he drives the cars around and stuff, so if anything he'd be the guy to drug test, but he doesn't get tested.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users