The official UFC/MMA thread...

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by BMISS, Oct 15, 2008.

1. I dont understand how they would let his opponent know where he was injured. I still have Aldo.

2. Let the shit talking escalate. Aldo grew up in the favelas, Brazilian ghetto. Its a fucking war zone out there, especially 20 years ago. Some Conor fans are under the impression that Aldo is shook, and is trying to postpone this fight.
    Yep real shook.
    [​IMG]

Conor has talent sure, but I cant really think of any actual technical advantage. There arent any. Aldo has better foot work, better ground game, better striking, better submission, better octagon control, oh and he hasnt been fighting cans. Conor needs to work him self into believing he has a chance. Classical insecurity defense.

Faber's Leg after the Aldo fight
    [​IMG]

If you believe Conor is a better fighter then Faber, then I suggest to take it easy on the weed.

3. Aldo is now out of UFC main event...wow

4. Mini Mendes steps in for injured Aldo. Looking forward to this fight as well, in a way more so, Conor should have been fighting Mendes from the start. Even if styles didnt make fights, Mendes is going to throw bungalows at Conor and finish him in 2-3 rounds, I dont even predict it going all the way, but would be nice to see how Conor fights those championship rounds.
    Why is UFC 189 headlined by interim title? Wouldnt it make sense for Rory and Robbie to headline. Why is no one talking about that fight?

5. Oh bummer, still debatin asking off work to see this event lol. I didnt think conor beat enougg high level competition to be honest. Seems like he is killin peeps but idk, i think i only saw one ppv fight of his

6. You cant make this stuff up, this is comedy gold. He predicts he will rip of Mendes' head in 4 minutes.

[​IMG]

7. Maybe he just really believea u n himself and his abilities? Im sure the over the top stuff is for marketinf but naybe he has a champa mentality

8. Aldo out! Nooooooooo!

I hope Mendes trades with Conor and doesn't wrestle fuck him.

9. #27469 JetxLife86, Jul 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2015
  10. Who's watching this shit tonight?

11. My brothers are but sadly I'm not over at their place. They've been texting me the results lmao

Hope they're good man!

:wave:

12. Main card is awesome so far, looking forward to some good championship fights

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

13. Great card.
    All finishes!
    Nuts

14. Would have been even better if MacDonald had won. He hurt Lawler and then hesitated.

15. im happy lawler won. he did indeed hurt him howerever as we saw robbie landed more damage which built up until rory couldnt continue. ita great to see lawlers resurgence as the very 1st mma fight I saw was lawler vs tiki at ufc 40.

16. That broken nose to fight for 4 more rounds was outstanding toughness shown by Rory. His mouth was wide open and having to swallow blood was too much to endure, that last shot to the nose was the icing on the cake. You can see Rory just touch his nose due to the pain and fall down only to cover up.

Great, great fight and I kinda wanna see a 3rd fight some time in the future. Epic battle by both men.

17. #27479 Rotties4Ever, Jul 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2015
    Hate him or Love him, Dana White ladies and Gentlemen.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Meanwhile, Bellator:

[​IMG]

18. So there's a rumor going around, that the greatest of all time is coming to reclaim that crown

[​IMG]

Imagine a fucking rematch with Troll face

[​IMG]