The official UFC/MMA thread...

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by BMISS, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Holloway took a massive strip forward last night and like mms Rockhold looked like a bear.

2. Auto correct butchered me.

3. i love ufc/mma, ronda rousey is my favorite mma fighter

4. I love Ronda too. Been sporting one of her hats since the Strikeforce days

5. http://youtu.be/Kv_MVIUeMhA

6. sick comeback from Davis. She was getting lit up.

7. rock lesner is mma amimal

8. Man was this proven true.   I was sleeping on Holloway's standup.  

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rockhold's ground and standup game is already very impressive.  Considering his physique, if he becomes a master in either of those, he will become another level of scary.

"The reason any guy anywhere gets laid is because Luke Rockhold didn't show up at that place first."

-Joe Rogan.

10. Everytime Horiguchi got taken down in those first 3 rounds he would just get up instantly. It was incredible, he would just decide to get up and do it lol. I can't believe his corner didn't tell him to set up the uppercut with his striking though. DJ was ducking under his shots and going for takedowns and a well timed uppercut prob would have put him on his butt.

My boy Almeida looked great though. He put some great combinations on Jabouin. 

Maybe I should start coaching people [​IMG] Cub Swanson is a good fighter but he usually has his hands down and prefers that overhand right more than anything which leaves him open to more crisp and technical striking which even for example when I seen someone say that Swanson had a bit more technical striking than Edgar I was literally dying thinking to myself "Does this person even really watch fights?". I didn't think Holloway was going to get the finish but he did look clean in there. 

12. I can't wait to see a top notch wrestler like Chad or Frankie fight Conor.

13. Idk how anyone would think Swanson was a more technical striker than Edgar or Holloway, people are just retarded sometimes. I never liked em' so I'm glad his ass got submitted twice in a row.

14. #27354 Rotties4Ever, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2015
    So Jones Montana hit a pregnant driver, then fled the scene of the crime.  Hes going Full Mike Tyson.

[​IMG]

Its been over 24 hours and hes still not been located, or turned him self in. Flushing hes Tony Montana out of hes system. UFC made an official statement as well.

15. #27355 AhToker, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2015
    I was like "Who is Jones Montana?" Damnit Jon 😳

Edit: I havent kept up with him but damn did things get bad quick

16. I kept reading  "OFC"   as the abbreviation for  "Of course"  

The whole thing read like "OF COURSE Brionez and I arrived, with rescue arriving shortly after..."

• Like Like x 1
  17. I predict a stronger wrist slap for Jones but that's it.   He and the UFC have enough money to make a hit and run disappear, even with his prior crash.     He'll get community service, mandatory rehab, a fine, and at worst, some brief jail time.   Jail time, which would only add to his celebrity. 

18. Its a felony charge now, the woman he injured suffered a broken arm. Hes going to be a lot of more infamous now. Especially because people were buying his 'Im a good guy' imagine. The cops are getting the warrant for hes arrest. Funny thing is, Liddel's motto was hookers and coke and no one gave him any shit, and hed do it on a regular basis.

19. I think them upgrading it to felony arrest only makes it a stronger wrist slap.  The fine might be hefty, the victim will cash in of course, but JJ will not serve major time for this.   At the very worst he gets minor jail time in a low security prison.   This is 'Merica, and green doesn't sit in prison.