The official UFC/MMA thread...

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by BMISS, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Well it is almost time, I'm ready to get a lil fucked up to start my morning off right.

2. dat left straight doe. noice Poirier. 

3. #27323 xSadrulesx, Apr 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2015
    i hate watching Guida fight >8O

4. #27324 xSadrulesx, Apr 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2015
    WOW...i feel sick right now. worst decision i've seen in my life. that says a lot considering we're talking about UFC judges here. God damn.

5. Chad is too good since he figured out his striking game. I don't think anybody else in the division has anything for him other then the champ obviously since he's lost to him twice and maybe Edgar. He might suffer of Urijah syndrome in the future.

6. Certainly has proven himself more than McGregor, who should've fought at least one or two more top guys to get the title shot.

7. CUB ALL THE WAY

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Frankie decisively shut the book on Cub for a while.   

Regardless of the outcome of Conor - Jose, Conor will fight Frankie or Chad next.

9. ManBearPig's face after Cro Cop avenged hes devastating head kick ko a loss a number of years back

[​IMG]

Looks like he kissed a chainsaw...

10. #27330 Oni~, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2015
    This is a big win for Crocop career wise, but a colossal one mentally.

Next up either Arlovski or Shaub

11. Andrei or Big Nog makes sense, Schaub is a lightweight now.

12. I could see Schaub coming up to fight Crocop for two reasons:     1.  Crocop is avenging losses, at least in Gonzaga's case.
    2.  Schaub constantly mentions his Crocop W on Rogan's podcast.    

Big Nog also makes sense.  Both ex Pride top brass, both in the twilight of their career.    Crocop should make sure not to fight more top notch guys or he'd go down I'm afraid.  Even Gonzaga had his forehead reddened within the opening minute as Crocop came out sleepy as usual.   That against a JDS = instant K.O.     Luckily he is nowhere near getting matched up with JDS.

13. great channel for mma news
    http://youtu.be/DBjBf0N3PXY

I really wanted to see Nate against Pettis...

14. I'm usually up for any Diaz against anyone but Nate has been slacking big time lately.  I think he lost 4 out of his last 5?     Also pretty sure Pettis would have wrecked him on the feet.   Anthony needs a split second to end a fight whereas Nate uses the patented Diaz punches in bunches to win on points or grind the oponent down.  

Psyched to see Cerrone beat Nurmy and maybe even RDA  then. 

15. I'm a big fan of Frankie Edgar and seeing him beat Swanson was fantastic. I wouldn't mind seeing Holloway beat Swanson this weekend :)

16. Frankie is legit for sure.    Cub needs some love.  I don't see Holloway standing with him but if it goes to the ground I think Max has the edge.

Holloway IMO has the more sharper/technical striking compared to Swanson and if he was gonna stand with Swanson he'd have to really mix it up and throw multiple combos along with using good head movement against Swanson because Swanson is a bit more wild with his striking but Swanson does hit hard so if Holloway did decide to stand with him he'd really have to watch it and not get hit. I'd have to give Swanson the edge in the grappling department because of his black belts in BJJ & Judo and Holloway is still more of a striker tho he has improved alot with his overall MMA game since fighting Poirier.

18. http://youtu.be/jU6F7ksP7CQ

Hard to root against these guys. Too bad Yoel is injured, got replaced by Chris Camozzi. Rooting for Machida, Souza, I want both Cub and Max to win, its difficult to choose a favorite.
    Jacare is also a champ in the love department, hes wife is a total babe.

19. Really rooting for machida here

20. Aww shit..rematch 2 years later