The official UFC/MMA thread...

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by BMISS, Oct 15, 2008.

1. I know thank God :) I always love watching Inside MMA on Fridays after an event :D

2. So many people on other boards hating on Rousey because she called out Bethe.

I'm tired of hearing people say she's ducking Cyborg, Rousey is the champ, she doesn't need to move up, Cyborg needs to move down.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. It was after all, Cyborg who left the UFC after being signed.

4. Exactly! Honda Housey has nothing to gain by moving up and fighting at a non existent weight class against a known steroid user. If Cyborg talked less and ate less donuts she could have dropped to Honda's weight class along time ago.

Anyone see the Weidman and Jones Montana event, its jammed packed, if no one gets injured it will be a really great event. Khabib is fighting Cowboy, Uriah Hall is fighting Natal,Josh Burkman is fighting stun gun, I really really hope no one gets injured.
    Rumble is going to be a tough test for Jones Montana.

5. I'm also siding with Rousey. Not because i'm on her nuts like some other people but because

1) she never claimed to be the best ever or that no one in the division is on her level, that's all Dana, the media, and some fans. So that argument that if she really was the best ever she would fight Cyborg doesn't hold up. Even though she did say she could beat Cain which we all know is just her talking out of her ass.

2) Dolce said Cyborg can make the weight cut but she doesn't want to. If she really wanted the fight she would make the weight and talk to the UFC brass about it.

I wouldn't mind seeing a fight at a catch weight but I wouldn't go as far as saying it has to happen.

She stands a lot to lose so i get it. If you look at where Rousey has been given the most trouble at it's with good strikers. I'm interested in a Jessica Eye fight or even Holly Holm in the future.

I was excited about Cat because she's a great striker but she had one of the worst gameplans in fighting history. She was supposed to keep the distance not close it. I think where Rousey loses, right now, is against a good striker who understands that. Someone with excellent footwork. Right now that points towards Holm but i think she still needs some ways to go before that happens.

Man did ya see Jeff Curran get KO'd with that short back fist while he was wide open?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhZ--EIjRso

7. Dude I know! It was quick and accurately landed on his jaw. Nice highlight :D

8. Cant wait for this Dos Anos and Pettis fight...gonna be a dandy!

9. Ay you watching CES XXVIII this Friday?

10. I'll be watching it dude. I know Felix and Hawn are going to be fighting on that card so it should be interesting :)

11. I am so hyped about UFC 185, I can't wait to see my girl Esparza win  :love:

12. My roommate trains with Anthony Pettis at Roufusport. Rooting for my boy tonight! Dos Anjos is a tough mf but I'm confident Anthony will take him out tonight. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOyZt1N_PPw

The 414 produces a lot of bad motherfuckers per capita. Anthony Pettis, Sergio Pettis, Chico Camus, Dustin Ortiz, Ben Askren, Erik Koch.....all coached by The Man - Duke Roufus - World Kick Boxing Champion. A famous quote from the Legend himself, "People don't want to see you get tired! They wanna see you fight!" 

13. Two TKO's to start off UFC 185, I can dig it :)

14. ^Carla will have her hands full tonight, that chick she's fighting is a vicious striker. Carla's ground game is better though.

Sergio lost and the fight wasn't even aired. Bummed about that! 

Johnny Hendricks fights tonight too. I don't like the way his country ass talks or carries himself but he is a beast. And he got serious with his diet after he was all chubby and lost his belt to Lawler in December. Johnny is looking tough! [​IMG]

15. The prelims were definitely bomb, all finishes so I hope the main card will be just as good.

16. Dude I know I love it! That last KO from Ross Pearson was epic :D I'm looking forward to seeing Henry fight next I hope it's going to be a great fight

17. I wouldn't mind seeing Cejudo win but I'm sure it's gonna be a good ass fight

18. Jeez, what a mauling. Carla got rekt.

19. Sucked to watch Pettis go down like that! 

Dos Anjos is a fucking pitbull. Dominated every round and deserves the belt. 

It was a good fight Cejudo is a monster I can't wait to see his next fight and start really getting used to that weight cut :) I was sad to see my girl Carla lose but man did Joanna look on fire, I'm hoping to see her against Grasso in the future if Grasso can continue to keep improving her skill set because she has alot of potential. I bet you're a lil mad now that I told you to watch and see Dos Anjos win[​IMG]