The official UFC/MMA thread...

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by BMISS, Oct 15, 2008.

1. You guys hear all charges against Thiago Silva were dropped. Good news. I hope this means he can get back into competing soon. In whichever organization it is. Maybe Bellator will pick him up? WSOF? Who knows.

My picks for tomorrow

Mousasi
    Reem (i'm on the fence about this one)
    Lewis (impressive debut. hard to bet against a man on a 5 fight win streak all by ko. Mitrione has faced tougher opponents though)
    Chiesa (it hurts me to say this as a huge J Lau fan but he just hasn't looked like himself lately. idk, i hope i'm wrong)
    Lentz
    Moraga
    Iaquinta
    Natal
    Beal
    Skelly

2. #26722 Rotties4Ever, Sep 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2014
    Charges were dropped because he's ex-wife disappeared because hes kind of crazy and he threatened, multiple times to kill her. Shes probably scared out of her mind. I dont think hes a bad guy but he needs to get hes shit straightened out.
    I dont know what she did, but I doubt the best way to react is to do what he did, I like him but I hope he gets the help he needs.

http://www.cagepotato.com/thiago-silva-beats-aggravated-assault-case-because-his-ex-wife-has-left-the-country/

On a more lighter note; what the fuck did I just watch?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxbbeBniNH4

say what you will about Nick Diaz but I fucking guarantee, he would be shot dead before being caught doing stupid clown shit like that ^.

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEOBJ73E3OI

Tyron is scared of Hector, I would be too that guy is scary.
    Hey Tyron if fighters of different rank didnt fight each other, there would be no matches, admit youre scared, stop acting like a primadonna, maybe the next guy should give you the same excuse you just gave Lombard, and you can sit on your ass and chew bubblegum, especially after his last fight, he thinks hes here to make demands?
    I hope Dana lets him 'think' it over for a good year, with no fights or income, this is the UFC not the " I dont wanna fight this guy because (insert bull excuse here). Tyron is the new UFC " I dont wanna fight" Champ, someone give him a colouring book or something.

Never mind that stupid shit he said about respecting authority. You only respect people that command respect, Not demand it, or execute a person for it. Respect isnt measured by amount of guns or brute force you have

4. I'm about to be leaving for CT soon, can't wait to see this UFC Fight Night live.

5. Just got here 5 minutes ago

[​IMG]

6. Good GnP from Beal but he really needs to learn how to check kicks. Tateki pretty much gave him the W by trying to grapple with him.

7. Tyron knows he'd get slept by Lombard, what a wuss.

And about time Moraga got that choke

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Beautiful guillotine by Moraga. I was one of those people who were surprised when i found out he was the underdog. So far all my picks have been right.

9. [​IMG]

Not too bad

10. Alistair OverATED

11. Had a good time last night at the event, even though during the last fight the people who were around my row were just being so dumb and shouting out the stupidest shit. I ended up getting to meet Doomsday, Kenny Florian & Jon Anik who I did get pictures with but I only got 1 decent picture which was with Anik but it's all good, was cool to meet em and say what up.

12. i got all the main card picks wrong lol

i don't even want to see Belfort fight Weidman, i'd much rather see Jacare fight him.

13. Wow i wasn't expecting Dana just to Thiago back in like that. That's crazy. He contradicts himself so much lol.

14. I'm ready to start UFC Fight Night 51, I wonder if Bedford is gonna win this rematch

15. What a fuckin ko for hunt

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HvZPUewM68

17. I was pulling for Hunt, I'm glad he got that KO.

And Roy thinks he stands a chance against Cain lol

18. Damnit Weidman broke his hand and the fights pushed to Feb.

Lawler vs Hendricks is replacing the slot though :D

19. i'm glad my boy Horiguchi got that TKO. Top 10 opponent plz.

20. Definitely enjoyed the UFC Japan event, glad Myles Jury won.

On a side note I'm glad to see Nate Diaz coming back, his fight next with Rafael dos Anjos should be a good one.