The official UFC/MMA thread...

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by BMISS, Oct 15, 2008.

1. I really wanted to see Jones and DC, now the fight I wanna see is Diaz Silva fight

at least DC will have more time to train against JBJ's eye pokes :laughing:

3. I think he does it deliberately.

4. as much as I like the hype between DC and Jonny Jones... I'd rather see Gustafsson vs. Jones II

5. These next few events that are coming are very weakly structured. Not really anything i'm looking forward to.

6. How can you not look forward to the next event?! It's free, and is mma. Any card has potential for some wicked fights. There could be some up and comers on the card, or the beginning of an amazing resurgence of someone' s career. Don't always need title fightsm

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Of course there are guys on the cards who i see/have seen promise in and enjoy watching. Of course there's potential for great fights. However i'm saying the events are structured very weakly. Bader vs OSP isn't main event worthy for me honestly. Maybe Co Main event. Also Pearson vs Maynard isn't co-main event worthy to me either. There's no fights in particular that got me hyped. Not until Barao Dillashaw rematch i think.

8. Especially when guys like Bader, OSP,  Michael Bisping will never be champs, even if youre brain dead with your tongue sticking out you know they will never be champs. The champs today are on another level, Mighty Mouse, Aldo, Cain, these guys transcend and surpass regular athletes by several leagues.   

9. #26669 smokinbudzzz, Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2014
    Tavares via sub round 2.

10. Did pretty crappy with my picks last night

[​IMG]

11. #26671 czirro, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2014
    UFC Fight Night Macao was earlier today

Damn. Michael Bisping tooled Cung Le. Literally, Le's post fight face is the worst I've seen all year; definately has permanent damage to his eye(s). It was disturbing watching his post fight speech; he was literally bleeding out his mouth & eyes as Kenny Florian interviewed him. Won't see him in any movies for awhile. Michael Bisping a straight savage, overall good performance on his end.

Tyron Woodley knocked out Dong Hyu Kim in under a minute..... dong misses his spinning backfist, Woodley clocks him with a right hand behind the ear..... follows it up with some ground n pound. Fight over. Rest of the fights were pretty mediocre.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Yeah the way cung le came into this fight i thought he was going to knock Bisping out. Micheal looked very good overall with this performance but still cung le is way out of his prime at 42 years of age. I'm not too sure whats next for Bisping since Gegard is fighting Jacare souza and hes already lost to Tim Kennedy

13. I think Bisping takes Rockhold if he's healthy, or the winner of Diaz x Silva.

Michael Bisping takes the split decision over Rockhold. Decision or late tko over Diaz

Gets KO'd by Silva

Though, I like Bisping's chances against Chris Weidman. He has a very realistic shot at winning that fight

14. #26674 smokinbudzzz, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014

Yeah i like Bisping vs Chris weidman but Chris does have the Superior wrestling and submissions. The only way i see Bisping winning that fight would be for him to stick and move and win by decision, i don't see him knocking Chris out or submitting him. What about Bisping vs Machida then make Kennedy vs luke rockhold or maybe Bisping vs luke rockhold. The winner of Diaz vs Anderson would be good but that fight is still kinda far away. 

15. #26675 JetxLife86, Aug 24, 2014
    Who do you guys have...Henderson or Dos Anjos???

16. #26676 czirro, Aug 24, 2014
    I've got Bendo winning tonight, either by sub or controversial decision loool. Also, I think Rockhold is gonna fight Lyoto soon.

[​IMG]

18. I did horrible on fight night 48 lol.

[​IMG]

19. I think youve been smoking too much of the good shit.

Lol yeah i don't see Bisping winning any of those fights to be honest.