The official UFC/MMA thread...

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by BMISS, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Hopefully it does fall through and no one gets injured. I wonder if it's gonna be at middleweight or catchweight.

2. if there was ever a fight id want to see...   
    Nick Diaz on fighting to score points : "yeah I could do that too, I can play that game too, but I got a home to go to, I got a whole city going 'what the fuck is that shit? " :laughing: stay classy Diaz, fuck the haters!!!! Im going to rooting for Diaz on that fight for sure.

3. I love Diaz but he's going to get clobbered. I mean look at what Silva was doing to LHW's. He was clowning on them. I don't think Nick has fought past welterweight. Ahh..oh well i will still be fan of both guys if the fight does indeed happen.

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDcsqpoP7AY

5. Love watching the slow mo's, they're so ill

6. Shame Kevin Casey tested positive for a steroid on his drug test for UFC 175. He looked much better then he had in some of his previous performances but now it will possibly be overturned.

7. #26627 Homelander, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
    Apparently the UFC is in negotiations to take Eddie Alvarez early and to put him against Donald Cerrone for UFC 178, I'd def like to see that if it does happen

8. I hope MacDonald vs Saffiedine is gonna be a good technical battle.

9. is it legal to fight with a rod in your leg?

10. I'm glad LF 17 is gonna be on tonight, I should have bought a ticket but I'm just gonna be bumming it up at the crib

11. LF 17 was a good event last night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74MNYiuvmkQ

I just wish they had added this in their highlights video

[​IMG]

12. fuck Thatch is out of the Mein fight because of a fractured toe. I was looking forward to that fight

13. Glad John Moraga vs Justin Scoggins is gonna be the first fight on the main card for UFC Fight Night: Souza vs Mousasi, should be a fun fight. I hope I get to meet some fighters over there like I did in Boston last year.

14. if you got to meet Gegard, that would be cool, that guy looks like nothing ever phases him.

15. I would love to meet Mousasi, would be a funny picture since he'd tower over me

16. UFC 178 is stacked as fuck

17. I definitely have to agree, aside from the main event I'm looking forward to seeing Cruz and Zingano coming back along with fights like Kennedy vs Romero & Poirier vs McGregor. I am very interested in Green vs Masvidal as well but I'm hoping Green takes it. Cool to see Stephen Thompson on the card I mean he looked so slick in his last fight.

18. Is Ruslan Magomedov related in any way to the other Magomedov in the UFC? or is it just a common last name?

19. #26639 Homelander, Aug 4, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
    @[member="Rotties4Ever"]

I doubt that they're related I mean the UFC is pretty quick to let ya know who's related to who. I wouldn't doubt that it's a common name. I don't think I've ever seen them together in any Red Fury pictures either.

20. #26640 Homelander, Aug 4, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2014