The official UFC/MMA thread...

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by BMISS, Oct 15, 2008.

1. YEYEYE NICK DIAZ!
    I wonder who he fighting first

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I've been saying this for a long time but I've always been interested in him fighting Thiago Alves, to me that would make a pretty fun fight to watch

3. Inb4 he gets matched with a guy with an extensive wrestling background.

4. Let's hope he worked on his take down defence while he was "retired."

5. Pretty happy to see Koreshkov fighting tonight, I hope he wins and then he can face Lima later on

6. I'm surprised Brown ended up missing weight

7. #26607 xSadrulesx, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014

that's not a good sign. didn't his corner also say he had a tough weight cut against Silva? He almost got finished. He's a tough sob though so he has that. I hope the fight is barnburner and not a quick ko.

8. #26608 Homelander, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
    I'm not 100% sure but you're probably right. I think Lawler's camp is gonna wanna focus on those body shots and be the first to capitalize on it since Mein & Silva couldn't. Should be a pretty good event tomorrow.

Was glad to see Koreshkov win against McDonough, landed a pretty nice spinning back kick but McDonough is def a tough dude.

[​IMG]

I'm gonna end up finishing up RFA 16 and then call it a night.

9. Baroni got rekt Lol.

10. Time to get this UFC event started

11. UFC needs to do more to protect fighters against punches to the back of the head.  They just let it slide or wait for a guy to get knocked out and occasionally reverse the decision.  I see punches go to the back of the head way too often.
    Even the last one I was appalled by Joe Rogan saying "those are legal punches" and then the fighter was disqualified which I completely agreed with.  I hate that the most.

12. AJ ran through Lil Nog like a machete through butter. Fuck man that was ridiculous. One touch and he was hurt.

13. Since most likely Rumble won't fight for the title next (if Bones wins then Gus will and if DC wins most likely an immediate rematch) they should do Glover vs Rumble next. That would be a sick fight.

14. Damn AJ looked beastly.

15. Had a fun time watching the event tonight, can't wait to see who's next for the winners.

On a side note I'm excited to see Edgar vs Swanson in Dec.

16. damn!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgmnIJF07kg

17. Bought my ticket for Souza vs Mousasi in September, hope it's gonna be a pretty good event :D

18. Diaz vs Silva set for Jan 31st :D

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. I'm all for that fight, but I don't like it happening as both of their first fights back

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app