The official UFC/MMA thread...

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by BMISS, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Decent 4th round. 5th round could get interesting.

Ill have my guns, money, and freedom. Y'all can keep y'alls change.

2. I hope this brings Browne back down to Earth and shows him how important it is not to underestimate his opponents just because he's riding a win streak. He had no gameplan other then the generic throw big shots until i ko him and showed up with no cardio at all which means he didn't do his part in his department. Even for the heavyweight division it's ridiculous that he's that tired before the 1st round is even over.

Good job Werdum.

3. anyone else sick of these shitty ufc 172 commercials that re-run after every round, its fuck, dont interrupt ufc for a ufc commercial, fuckers that makes no sense, they are so loaded already, how much money can you hoard in a life time? seriously...

4. Man Werdum made Browne look silly :laughing:  I was hoping Browne was gonna win tonight but Werdum just looked like he was on point. Him against Cain should be a interesting match up.

5. Werdum whooped that ass, I liked the taunting too

6. Not a fan of the taunting, Cains going to bring Werdum back down to earth and show him what real cardio is

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Browne deserved to get taunted like that haha Well done by Werdum. He might come short though when it comes to Velasquez idk

8. my boy werdum looked great tonight
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. #25850 xSadrulesx, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    i hate all these mma "fans" that talk shit about fighters only after the fact. Like no one was saying shit about how Werdum was going to smash Browne before they fought but now you got a bunch of idiots saying "hype train derailed" and how they knew Werdum was going to dominate because Browne is overrated. Why do idiots like this watch the sport?

For what it's worth I think Browne still has a lot of growing to do in the sport. Both mentally and physically. For the short time he's been training MMA he has accomplished a lot. I have no doubt this will make him into a better mixed martial artist and eventually get a shot at the title. 

edit: i didn't mention this earlier but i was so happy to see Thiago Alves back in there and put on a great performance. Still one of my favorite welterweights ever and i can't wait to see him fight again.

10. If Henderson beats Khabilov in June the UFC should just have Henderson fight Nurmagomedov. Benson taking on the Russians, that would be something :laughing:

11. Lol a clothing company offering $5k to the first person to knock out Rousey....really?

She must've turned down a sponsorship by them or something lmao

12. I find women's mma to be statistically more boring...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. So apparently Andrei Arlovski is now back in the UFC, just what I've been seeing

14. pit bull vs pit bull? Or is Arlovski a weight class higher? I dont remember...

15. I'm hoping Rumble knocks out Davis and Glover knocks out Jones

lol he's a heavyweight man :bongin:

17. That would be fantastic

18. I really want Gusta to face Jones again, but as long as somebody knocks some humility into that arrogant ass Ill smile.

19. War Jones!!!

[​IMG]