Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Firecrackers - Quick Tutorial W/ Pics

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Kramer, Oct 15, 2008.

1. You still have to decarb your weed first right?

Toke Away

2. Lmao. This had me rolling.

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Am I the only one who thinks these taste like nutter butters

4. Nice I will have to give this a go!

5. I made firecrackers and was absolutely ripped. It does taste like absolute shit tho. Gonna try to vary te crckers and maybe try Nutella. Does Nutella have as much fat as PB tho?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. WOW that looks delicious! Thanks for sharing!

7. got a recipe?
    please and thanks

8. Can any one recommend an amount of keif/bubble hash to use to try to match the original recipe ?

9. Just tried, first time eating an edible. Hoping for magic.

10. First batch came out weak, tweaked it some and now it's time to try round two.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Did you try mixing a bit of oil or a different fat into the peanut butter? Most peanut butters are low in fat you want all the fat you can get your hands on!

12. I mixed in some butter.

13. Ahh your better using oil, from what I've read thc/cbd takes a much longer time to dissolve into butter, when I cook bud into butter it takes about 4 hours when I cook into oil it only takes 1 or 2.

14. Just started feeling it, it's gonna be good. I'll give the oil a try.

15. #3935 Johnny Blazed, May 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2014
    tried some firecrackers last night didnt feel too much at all maybe a little buzz and i havent been smoking the last 2 or 3 days so i was kind of expecting them to hit me decent i got bronchitus and cant even take one fucking hit without going into a 10 min coughing fit where i sound like im literally about to die

the peanut was very oily so i know i got the right kind even tho going by the label it says the fat content is the same as the jiff pb i got 16g which has never really worked good but i thought this time it would with the natural pb

so you guys think mixing in a little margarine would make them work better? btw i cooked em at 330 for like 23 min

16. I want to try this i actualy never have.

Im only a baker outside the kitchen so bare with me with this question. I have peanut butter but not that extra oil stuff. What kind of oil would you guys prefer for mix with JIF peanut butter.

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Extra virgin coconut oil is the best oil you can use, it comes in a solid you'll find it in a jar in the cooking section. If you can get a pb that's high in fat.

18. Planning on making things but just want to clear something up. Is it .5-1g PER cookie or 1g can make you 3 cookies?. Im looking for them to be kind of potent but not get me so high that i just pass out. I have a mild tolerance i only smoke like 2-3 times per week.

19. Wow, 97 pages of posts. Excuse me if this has been answered, but given the original post's discussion of *not cooking* them - could I just mix some weed into some peanut butter (or coconut oil) and let it sit for a few days / weeks? I know it won't taste good, but I'm just curious.

20. Im positive you can with ABV but idk about fresh herb. Im pretty sure the herb needs to be cooked to activate the THC but what do i know.