Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Firecrackers - Quick Tutorial W/ Pics

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Kramer, Oct 15, 2008.

1. #1 Kramer, Oct 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012
    So as some of you guys know, I'm about to hit the road soon. I'll be takin' a bus for, like, 16 hours and shit, and I want to be in the zone, 'ydig? So I decided to go ahead and make a few firecrackers with the last bit of shit weed I have. While I was at it, I decided to make a quick tutorial WITH photos since the ones in the sticky are DEAD.

Step 1 - Prepare Your Ingredients/Workspace
    [​IMG]
    You'll need about .5 to 1 gram of ground-up bud, Saltine or Graham crackers, oily peanutbutter, aluminum foil, and an oven. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit (176.66666666666669 Celsius for you damned Canadians) while you do your ingredients.

I'm making three for you guys. One the conventional way, the other two will sit out overnight and extract the THC that way instead of the heat. This method can actually increase the potency of these bitches.
    [​IMG]

Step 2 - Layout Your Crackers
    [​IMG]

Step 3 - Apply Peanut Butter
    [​IMG]

Step 4 - Add Ganja
    [​IMG]

Step 5 - Wrap/Cook
    [​IMG]
    As I mentioned, I have two that will sit on my shelf for over a day and process and one that I will wrap in Aluminum or Tin Foil and stick in the preheated oven. Cook for 20-25 minutes.

Step 6 - Remove/Cool
    [​IMG]
    After you remove it from the oven, let it cool off for around 3 minutes. Once it's cool, munch it down.

Step 7 - Eat/Flavor Warning
    [​IMG]
    By the way, these things? Taste like shit. You can avoid the terrible flavor by using different types of crackers and oil tricks, but ultimately, it'll still taste off. I use Graham Crackers and Jiffy, and they tend to let it flow down pretty easily, though I need milk to wash it down.

Enjoy the photos.

2. A nice high quality post and a simple and easy tut +rep...

3. Awesome post, that stickied one really needs to be replaced...

Anyway, I like to cook mine at a lower temperature for a longer amount of time. I find that it burns less and works better. I usually do around 330.

Nice tutorial

4. Nice, didn't know that there was a method where you could just let them sit overnight.

5. Mhmm.

Don't need to heat to activate it, it just speeds the process.

The dry process, with the proper amount of time, just soaks the thc via the oils.

As I mentioned, the longer you let it sit out, the stronger the effects.

6. how many is good per person?

7. One should definitely do it. MAYBE two. No more than that.

8. How many days should i let them sit if i want the max potency.

9. #9 Kramer, Oct 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2009
    Three days would be wise, yo.

That should do it.

Edit - I swore I edited this long ago.

On week or longer is actually best.

10. Very nice man.
    :hello:

11. Nice, i don't put nearly as much weed on, maybe a 1/4 of that and one still gets me high as balls, I am a bit of a lightweight though.

Also, am I the only one who actually LIKES the taste of firecrackers?

12. I liked the taste when I ate mine..

13. im gonna try this but without cooking them!
    how much weed did you use for each firecracker?
    and
    were should i store them when i first make them?

;)

awesome tut.
    + rep

14. i know for vaporizers that 392F is ideal to heat the THC in bud, so would 400F on the oven make a better firecracker? im pretty high right now, but that makes sense to me haha

15. Nice tutorial Kramer. Keep it up, yo. And stay blazed.

16. #16 Kramer, Oct 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2008
    A.) I used well over a gram, but that was shitty schwag.
    B.) I keep them wrapped in plastic wrap and keep them on my counter. You can also fridge them.
    I don't know about the temp, yo. I remember something about shit a bit above 350 can actually kill the THC.

Or some shit.

Thanks, buddy.

17. Looks good to me man

18. haha ya they do go well with milk. i kinda wanna make 1 next time i got extra bud and a oven

19. sweet nice tut. im gonna try w/o cooking about how much dank bud would do it for one firecracker?

20. Cooking it and NOT cooking has the same threshold:

.5 to 1 gram.

You can add more, but the more potent the weed, the less needed.

Experiment with the amount for the first few uses, then adjust to preference.