Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking vaped bud...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stonerish, Oct 14, 2008.

1. I save up about an o of vaped bud then make some brownies or coookies :D

2. Yeah i have tried it in desperate measures, and it tasted awful. and real harsh. not enjoyable whatsoever. haha i didnt smoke enough to get high i dont think, but come to think of it i was most likely chopped whne i did it, so i guess not so much desperate measures but curiosity. haha:smoke:

3. hey man how well does this actually work????

4. I have heard it works pretty well,a buddy of mine has tried it as well. but obviously nothing like using some "untouched" dankies!:p

5. yeah yeah i hear ya.. well i got about a quarter o worth of vaped bud saved up... i'll def try this out when i get about an o's worth :hello:

6. If I ever get that desperate (like I just did about 10 minutes ago), I'll just load my spoon with vape poo, sprinkle some kief from my grinder on top of it, and just smoke that up. I'm pretty blazed right now... :)

7. Cook it.

8. #48 blackbur, May 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2010
    Vape it again
    Hash
    BHO
    Tincture
    Compost

Smoke it if you wish..whenever i do i put hot water into my bong and just hit it..or at night i fill my bong filled with ice thats the same consistency as snow put that over the ice pinches and cold water over the joint and hit it like that so it takes away from the harshness..please remember people when you vaporize your taking vapors out aka moisture so your hitting super dry buds.

..i let my friends use it when they are practicing their rolling skills..nothing i hate more then watching freshly ground bud falling on the carpet.

9. lol.

Whats your sig from? I can't place it for some reason but I know I've seen't it. :wave: :D :smoking:

10. #50 blackbur, May 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2010
    Pineapple Express..the actors real name is Craig Robinson, one of my favorite comedians.

11. This is how blazed I am. I just smoked two bowls of AVB and I am feeling very toasty.

Cheers to desperation and conservation :bongin: :smoking:

12. I really enjoy hitting my vaped weed from my bong now and then. My vape is good for when I just wanna get high, but I smoke the vaped weed to get stoned :smoke:

13. haven't read the thread but:

-smoking vaped weed out of bowl was disgusting for me
    -smoking vaped weed out of a blunt wrap was better
    -i think you can make edibles instead

14. I made oil out of around 2 grams of stems and about 3g of vaped weed and it got us buzzed but tasted like ass

15. I usually vape my bud to a light/dark bown color (never too dark), then save it in a container. I try to save enough to fill the container, but usually end up rolling joints with it and end up emptying the container. I find it a smooth smoke, and a somewhat high feeling (definitely not just a buzz)...stay inhaling!!! :D

16. if you need to conserve, packing the bottom of the bowl with a bit of vaped bud and then filling about 70-80 % of it with non-vaped bud works wonders. i was surprised by how much weed i saved using this method.

edit: oops just realized how old this thread is, haha

17. Honestly I liked it, not as enjoyable but still a great midnight j(as i like to call it). Gives you a nice buzz and when you come down you realize its time for bed :p.

Flavour wise I didn't think it was that bad. Just roll up a joint of nicely vaped weed(not black shit..). My great highdea about the whole thing, was that I like to think of it was a roast coffee strain :smoke:.

As you all know your vaped weed will be a bunch of strains..that being said I also think of each strain as a different coffee bean haha. Its a great wake and bake and midnight j.

18. If its already been vaped, theres no THC right?
    Why smoke it?

19. is a vape worth buying?

20. That's a personal preference.

I personally would perfer to take a fat bong toke than pack a bowl in my vape.
    :wave: