Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Whats the truth about how long weed stays in your system?

• Please log in to reply

grassisgreener1

grassisgreener1

• Registered Upgraded
  • 208 posts
I am on probation and have been DT'd twice in the past 3 or so months. I passed both but i want to pass all the other ones that are going to be coming up. i'm overdue for one so i have a feeling i'm going to be DT'd this tuesday. i go to my probation office every other week and DT'd maybe every month. So how long does weed stay in your urine for real? I am 200 lbs. 5' 10 and have a slow to normal metabolism. I smoke 3 times a week at the most. usually just one or two joints a week. So how long do you think the weed would be detectable in my urine for?

Red_Team

Red_Team

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 372 posts

I am on probation and have been DT'd twice in the past 3 or so months. I passed both but i want to pass all the other ones that are going to be coming up. i'm overdue for one so i have a feeling i'm going to be DT'd this tuesday. i go to my probation office every other week and DT'd maybe every month. So how long does weed stay in your urine for real? I am 200 lbs. 5' 10 and have a slow to normal metabolism. I smoke 3 times a week at the most. usually just one or two joints a week. So how long do you think the weed would be detectable in my urine for?

WELL I SAY IT WILL STAY IN YOUR SYSTEM FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS BEACUSE YOUR ONLY 200 LBS SO YOU SHOULD BE STRAIGHT.. JUST DRINK NOTHING BUT WATER UNTIL YOU GET DRUG TESTED AND YOU WILL BE OK I IM A SIMILAR SITUATION AS YOU BUT WHO CARES,

P.S IM HIGH:smoking:

DaSchwag

DaSchwag

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 169 posts
The most common period of time is anywhere from 3-30 days, depending on your metabolism and the amount of marijuana that you’ve smoked. This is unfortunate, since it means that while most drug tests can only turn up evidence of other drugs if you’ve been taking the drug within a few days of the drug test, marijuana could still be detected in a urine test up to a month after the last time it is used. If you smoke it occasionally it will remain in your system for up to 10 days. If you smoke marijuana on a regular basis it will stay in your system for as long as 45 days, and if you smoke marijuana at a constant pace, it can stay in the body for 90 days, Marijuana is fat soluble. It stores in the fat cells of the body, the brain, the liver, the kidneys, in other words the major organs.

Didn't feel like typing it all.

Source:
http://www.passadrug...system-a-4.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users