Shoutout to all Idaho members

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Thizz_Toker, Oct 10, 2008.

1. love'n my piff and honey oil in the city of treezy's.

2. still reppin the 208 :smoke:

3. Where's all the Stoner girls at? seems like they all go into stealth mode when they hit 25.

4. Reppin 208 from Caldwell!!!:D

5. Anyone here hittin up Matisyahu at the knitting factory in August? Me and some friends are makin the trip from up north, should be an awesome show!

6. im going to bump a 2010 thread, nampa idaho :) shit sucks when you dont have a secure connect. i want to see some of this juicy shit. ive lived here all of my 18years ive seen bomb but not mind blowing, somone needs to prove me wrong haha

7. Bump! cause it's out there!

8. You guys all smoke out of homemade potato pipes, right? I'm keeeeding!

I love Idaho. Gorgeous mountain lakes for fishing, endless places for motorbikes and fourwheelers, lots of snow in the winter and heat in the summer. I need to visit again.

9. 208! I moved to Montana from Caldwell, ID and I grew up in Boise and Nampa.

I-D-A-H-O! Idaho, Idaho, GO! GO! GO!

10. You just might be onto something :eek:

11. Just moved to nampa from Georgia, talk about availability issues in the spud state.......jjeesus

12. #32 Bored wit shiz, Apr 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2013
    Who's up for a BBQ ?

13. Stealth mode?? Pfft playing go3 and blazing more like:hello: Seriously though, is everyone in my area just a big talker with nothin?? Grr nampa:mad:

14. Yeah I'm from meridian but I go out to nampa every day. Nampa has some of the best ive had in the valley. I can't even find a meridian source lol do they exist?

15. 208!! whats up fellow spuds!

16. I am moving to Teton Valley in a couple weeks. Not excited about the availability of the ganj there but Im sure I'll find some somewhere. I'm mostly focused on mountains right now.

17. You won't be too far away from where I'm living then.. most of what I get comes out of SLC

What does SLC stand for?

19. Salt Lake City

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Thats pretty surprising. I figured it would have come from Washington, Oregon, Montana, Colorado, or California.