Shoutout to all Idaho members

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Thizz_Toker, Oct 10, 2008.

1. hey i just found out about this amazing site, and i wanna see if there is anyone from idaho on here that could relate to the type of shit we go through in the 208

2. im from idaho, Meridian to be a bit more exact and ive been looking for the same thing! come on idaho peeps!

3. hey man thats tight. i used to live in meridian. have you been getting any decent shit come through lately?

4. I live in Idaho Boise to be exact

5. o sweet shit. what part of town are you from?

6. North end represent!

7. ya in meridian we smoke the best shit ive found in idaho, granted we only have two sources(would pref one over the other but they're harder to go thru)

outa nampa you can find some really really dank stinky weed that gives more of a cerebral high, outa boise the shit smells like candy and is covered in hairs and crystals and shit a few good gravitys almost puts me on my ass

8. ya i used to get some of the better shit that came through boise, straight outta the emerald triangle in cali. but lately i havent seen much of it around. i mean there is still some pretty dank buds goin around, but nothin real special. also weed has gotten hella spendy in town. meridian is pretty nice to get buds, but everyone in boise tries to tax the fuck out of it. if your truly gettin some real dank stuff im gonna need to find it cuz ive been lookin to get another soource for more high grade buds

9. Boise here, and yes the BS we go through sucks. Dry as a MF.

10. anyone here from the coeur d'alene/ spokane area?

11. wow i dident even think there would be a thread for us =] im up in moutain home used to live in kuna :smoking:

12. im all about da juicy chronics in boise. All day.

13. man since i grow i havent bought for a while but my babys are flowering right now 29 day so me and my bro drove down to boise and each picked up and 8th and man that shit was juicy so fucking milky and smooth too until you exhale lol most stuff up in moutain home is from boise :smoke: any one from moutain home bye any chance?

14. reppin the 208!
    Couer d'Alene smokers holla!!!

15. For sure dude. Ima start getting some pics uploaded of boise chrawniks.

16. its all about nasty piff in boise for me:wave:

17. Another from the city of trees! I'm new but i've gone through 1/2 oz now and found it all to look just like the dank photos posted here, and tasted lovely. Here's to hoping that they legalize if for medicinal use this year....

18. damm that sucks you guys dont have any good smoke oot there but once in a while dam i was ther for a while in nampa with the fam i glad i live in the 541 we always blazing the sheeznit

19. Wow some of you folks are close to me! Ontario Oregon here lol! not Idaho but damn close so I thought id swing on in and say hello! :wave: