Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

I finally Had a Spit Roast !!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply

Smokey_McPott

Smokey_McPott

Orange Kush !

• Registered Upgraded
  • 876 posts
So yeah I went to my friends girlfriends house...she was just moving in...so my buddy and I had to paint her room. While doing this I was introduced to a Bio Major girl who was enrolled at on of our local university. Anyways we talk for abit and get to drinking...and my other friend comes over...LOL...anyways We all go to this kegger..my 2 friends...the one guys girlfriend and also the bio major girl.

We get to some more drinking and she keeps flirting with my friend who came over later and myself...so him and I have a talk and we agree that we are going to roast this girl, Eiffel tower style (thats high 5ing the other guy while one is plugging the girl and the other is getting domed)..So the night goes on and it's about 3 in the AM and we are taking a cab home....the girl starts complaining how horny she is and my friend and I look at each other and laugh...then my friends girlfriend speaks up from a night of silence and says "why don't you fuck them both." My friend and I look at each other again and just smile and laugh inside our heads this time....

So we get home shit happens I drop my pants and my buddy is getting is dick sucked and I am fucking the girl from behind I then reach up with my hand doing the high 5 motion and my friend connects with the receiving high 5.......... EIFFEL TOWER COMPLETE !!!!!!!!!

I know some might say thats nasty..but whatever I am comfortable enough with my sexuality I can see another guy naked and not be offened..no big deal..it was a goal I wanted to complete and I completed it...It's a story to tell for ages to cum :P

Cheers everyone...beer, tequila and smoke for ALLL !!!!!!

Edited by Smokey_McPott, 09 October 2008 - 02:20 AM.

• Mortikai, ckycampmember and Magneto3521 like this

lbsNkeys

lbsNkeys

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 156 posts
lol +rep
  • Smokey_McPott likes this

King Chronic

King Chronic

• Registered Upgraded
  • 229 posts
haha gotta love those bitches. Rep!

Magneto3521

Magneto3521

The Master of Magnetism

• Registered Upgraded
  • 827 posts
Haha win.

+rep

Guest_Bleezie_King_*

Guest_Bleezie_King_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
keep it up man

Nacho Danks

Nacho Danks

• Registered Upgraded
  • 175 posts
that deserves a, "Atta boy!" +rep bro

ckycampmember

ckycampmember

Permanently Online

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,352 posts
wow....

that is all i can say.

hahahahahahahahaha

dodgingflames

dodgingflames

Hm...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 126 posts
:s Whoa

SEMS1

SEMS1

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,234 posts
OH lol +REP

Just kidding..............

Smokey_McPott

Smokey_McPott

Orange Kush !

• Registered Upgraded
  • 876 posts
It was one of the coolest things to have happen to me sexually lol and it's jokes...but yeah not gonna forget that one :hello::hello::hello:

ACole420

ACole420

Is Master of His World

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,348 posts
Hahaha thats great. Me and my best friend Eiffle Towered some bitch one night a few years ago and we still talk about to this day. I would love to do that again.

AZGentleman420

AZGentleman420

Scary Teddy Bear

• Registered Upgraded
  • 195 posts
This is quite an interesting post. Iwas just reading this earlier when a lady friend approached me. V.A.M! I was embarrased:eek:, I hope she had no idea what I was reading, if she did, she'll probably be shocked as hell, since I come off so innocent(except here, but that's another story.) Anyway best of luck on future 3-Ways!:o

IGotTheCottons

IGotTheCottons

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 18,947 posts
:hello:

:gc_rocks:

BlackIce

BlackIce

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 353 posts
I thought there would be some chicken or BBQ involved...I'm disappointed now.

But getting pussy is always a good thing :hello:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users