Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Moldy Weed? (Pics)

• Please log in to reply

aktokin

aktokin

Fuck It

• Registered Upgraded
  • 293 posts
I recently got a new hookup who actually gives 3.5 bags instead of the usual 2.7 in alaska. But im not so sure about him. Heres a few nugs from a bag I got. Is this mold or just shitty weed?
Posted ImagePosted Image

Similar Topics: Moldy Weed? (Pics)     x

Iluvatar

Iluvatar

Psychonaut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,199 posts
Looks like just the color to me. But wait for more replies

Guest_mclovein_*

Guest_mclovein_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
looks like some good mids i use to get, shit was some couch locky shit, just smoke it dude, looks good to me!

aktokin

aktokin

Fuck It

• Registered Upgraded
  • 293 posts
Whew that makes me feel relieved. Didn't wanna throw away 3g's lol. But I still wanna be completely sure so I hope some more people reply!

foolonrampage

foolonrampage

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
yea man, just looks like an AMAZING christmas tree! its good to smoke, possibly even AMAZING! haah

smokeandmirrors

smokeandmirrors

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,511 posts
looks like classic bud rot to me

foolonrampage

foolonrampage

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
why bud rot? it looks like PERFECT trichs? unless ur talkin about the PURPLE parts, i thought it was just purple leaves/hairs? idk...just guessing.

Guest_chaaaaales_*

Guest_chaaaaales_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Looks good:smoking:

Iluvatar

Iluvatar

Psychonaut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,199 posts

looks like classic bud rot to me

not really. dont mistake the color with budrot

foolonrampage

foolonrampage

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

not really. dont mistake the color with budrot

thats what i figured...

SmokesRJokes

SmokesRJokes

• Registered Upgraded
  • 119 posts
How does weed get moldy? Too old? I have some weed that's about a week and a half old. I dont' wanna lose it =[

Iluvatar

Iluvatar

Psychonaut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,199 posts

How does weed get moldy? Too old? I have some weed that's about a week and a half old. I dont' wanna lose it =[

I guess its gets moldy just like any thing else..from too much moisture and other stuff too..I'm no expert

aktokin

aktokin

Fuck It

• Registered Upgraded
  • 293 posts
Well i'm gonna take my fiancee to class soon then ima spark up one of these nugs in a shitty bong. I'll let everyone know if I get sick or baked :smoking::smoking:

Iluvatar

Iluvatar

Psychonaut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,199 posts

Well i'm gonna take my fiancee to class soon then ima spark up one of these nugs in a shitty bong. I'll let everyone know if I get sick or baked :smoking::smoking:

Just pick off the best looking parts before you know for sure

crazywhiteboy

crazywhiteboy

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
the weed looks nothing like the weed i got one time but the dark spots on your weed looks like one big spot i had on the top of a pound i picked up. it was suppose to have been brick weed but it wasnt bricked anymore and that i dont know why. they recompressed it all a ghetto ass way and then used seran wrap to wrap it and trapped some air on the top of the brick. it was the first thing i noticed when i opened it. i cut somewhere between 7-14 g's out and threw it away. they ended up throwing away 2 whole lb's b/c they molded all the way thru. i told them dumbass's not to do it like that and to bring it all to me b/c people i knew loved it but they couldnt get rid of it for somereason. first lb was great but then they started getting old and moist and wasnt any good anymore. if it was me id prob smoke what you got anyways. maybe cut the dark spots off if it bothers you.

smokeandmirrors

smokeandmirrors

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,511 posts
well it's not meant to be black is it?

it's not even purple - and what strain is it meant to be - do you get a lot of GDP or similar purple strains where the OP comes from?

well I dunno - i'm not saying for definite because i'd need to see it in the flesh but that looks like bud rot to me

Iluvatar

Iluvatar

Psychonaut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,199 posts

well I dunno - i'm not saying for definite

I'm not sure either. It looks the color of the budrot I've seen but it still looks ok I think

foolonrampage

foolonrampage

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

I'm not sure either. It looks the color of the budrot I've seen but it still looks ok I think

i thought bud rot was white and ACTUALLY moldy? ive never come up on it, just from posts, very curious!

Iluvatar

Iluvatar

Psychonaut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,199 posts
The budrot I've seen had mostly a brownish color and it didnt look like part of the weed.

smokeandmirrors

smokeandmirrors

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,511 posts

i thought bud rot was white and ACTUALLY moldy? ive never come up on it, just from posts, very curious!

no dude - mold is white and fluffy - bud rot is black and hard

they are completely different

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users