A gallon of jizz...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by The Dooge, Oct 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm contemplating saving up a gallon of jizz, just so I can say i have a gallon of jizz in my fridge.

• Like Like x 1
  2. lmfao... wtf... ummm if u do i want a picture, i cant even try to imagine it its just ... odd but great... how long do u think that would take u anyways.. 1 oz at a time ... hehe +1

3. what would you do with it when you dont want it anymore? "spike" peoples drinks?

4. wow old cum... i wonder how that tastes....

5. Well, it says the average load is 2 to 6 mL.

A gallon would seriously impress me. In your fridge, however, would disgust me.

6. the op should have registered as The Spooge

7. I say you save it up inside a sperm bank....so you get paid for that shit...

Then you can like...frame the receipt? Or something?

$$

8. hahaha do it dude. then post pics. and if any1 pisses you off throw the gallon t them. haha if i was pelted with a gallon of jizz I would be pissed.

9. I believe, yanking it twice, maybe three times a day, I could fill it up in a couple months.

10. when i was in junior high i filled a thermos full

11. shenanagins.

12. sounds like it would layer up in disgusting pieces of semen crust. gross.

13. fucking weird................????? seriously dude how old are you....maybe ask mom and dad for a gallon of jizz for your bday or xmas that may save some trouble

like....you shouldnt be concerned about filling a thermos or a milk jug....just concentrate on filling up your womans mouth/belly w/ it and leave it at that

14. whoa thats awesome, kinda.

pass it along to all of ur friends and it shouldnt take that long. like mayb 4 months depending on the size of the loads heh

15. lmfao... again.. ty guys

and u can also get ur girl to contribute either nut in the jug or have her spit :)

16. marijuana effects peoples judgement pretty bad sometimes.

17. hahahah ohhh man this was definitely the pick me up i needed today! people with revolutionary thoughts like this well change the world. actually. this wasn't a revolutionary thought. it's a bit creepy. but aweseome nonetheless. +rep anyways. hahaha.

18. you should bottle and sell it ashair conditioner!!!

19. if i found out a guy had a gallon of his jizz in the fridge i'd BACK THE FUCK AWAY

(unless you sent it to the sperm bank as previously mentioned)

but still...i hope this was just a thought.

20. wouldnt it dry up on the bottom of the bucket? I think if you kept it covered with saran wrap or something you might be able to keep the moisture in.

I really hope you do this, just so i can say i saw it in my lifetime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.