A gallon of jizz...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by The Dooge, Oct 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. :confused:

2. na dude, I did it and it took a lot less time than i thought... 40 days.

3. Sperm bank that hoe?

4. brilliant idea till u come home cocked one night and go in the fridge for a nice glass of MILK before bed hahaha but if u do do it have a girl drink it tape it and youtube that shit you`ll become a god

5. first, please seek help :p

...won't work, will evaporate/dry up... not speaking from experience, but observation (?)

i like the fact that almost as many females have commented in this thread as males... that's not weird... perhaps chics are more fascinated with man juice than i'd have thought

6. uhn tiss uhn tiss uhn tiss baby!

7. Ahahaha if you do, pics are a must.

8. better start now

9. wtf are you gonna do with it once you're done?

i hope you're not planning on chugging it on a lonely day.

10. you know what.. i really, truly dont..

11. haha dude there was a commercial on the radio for the sperm bank saying how you can make 80 dollars a week. it was like "why not get paid for something you already do for free now!?" haha, it made me LOL in my car

12. Disgusting

13. yea, now that i'm re-thinking this, and have recieved a second opinion a male friend, i'm gonna have to retract my previous statement. but i won't take away the rep. cause that's just rude.

14. HAHAHAHA

get a glass display, and just have it randomly in the middle of your living room
    hahah that would be soo funny

or get a really thick frame, and hang it on your wall, better yet just tie it to a string and hang it from your ceiling

15. Time to find something new to do with your time.

16. you'd be jizzed...

17. HAHA Can you imagine some grown ass man walking up to Santa, sitting on his lap, and saying "Hey Santa...can I get a gallon of jizz in my stocking??? Preferably in a bottle..not just in the stocking. Thanks!"

Enless you get one of them queer Santas..it ain't gonna end well eh ?? :D:smoke:

18. Wow, I can honestly say this is the first thread that has absolutely dumbfounded in awhile. That is probably one of the strangest things I have heard in awhile, but more power to you if you can accomplish that task.

19. Save up a gallon and THEN drink it all at once (while filming of course) so you can get into the record books and become an internet celebrity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.