Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How to separate seeds and twigs from Bud?

• Please log in to reply

junkie9

junkie9

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Can someone submit some pictures of a bud broken up with seeds, stems, twigs? I don't want to be smoking no pop rocks and getting a migraine anymore.

If I got some kine or some that looks like it (loose whole buds), do I expect seeds in it?

Newbie here :smoke:.

Edited by junkie9, 06 October 2008 - 12:13 AM.

passthedutchie

passthedutchie

weed

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
twigs lol

just break up the weed and seperate the seed and stems from the weed
lolol

bagpiper420

bagpiper420

Resident Dick

• Registered Upgraded
  • 880 posts
Yea, it's really not that hard.

junkie9

junkie9

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I got the stem and twigs, not sure that I found the seeds, what exactly do they look like?

Caboose

Caboose

• Registered Upgraded
  • 659 posts
the bud usually comes off the stems pretty easily
sometimes ill miss a seed
and have to pick it
out of my grinder

twotoedtoad

twotoedtoad

• Registered Upgraded
  • 594 posts

I got the stem and twigs, not sure that I found the seeds, what exactly do they look like?

A seed is a seed man c'mon. You can't go through life asking everybody everything sometimes you gotta figure shit out on your own.

Posted Image
  • bagpiper420 likes this

junkie9

junkie9

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
are they size of kernels? i know the seeds in the pictures are larger than in real life, but they look pretty big, i guess i don't have seeds in my buds.

fvaambush

fvaambush

Prying open my third eye

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,182 posts
Dont bash him for asking a question man.

If you ever come across a seed in your bud (which you will, unless you smoke good weed only) you will know. They're pretty hard to mistake for bud :o

Just make sure you break up your weed well before smoking it. The better broken up it is the better it will burn.

Yes it is possible that the bud you get doesnt have any seeds in it at all. bud with no seeds (or a small amount of seed) is an indication of good weed. You must be smoking some pretty good shit to have never gotten a seed :D

Seeds are generally the size of an eraser on a pencil.

Edited by fvaambush, 06 October 2008 - 12:44 AM.

twotoedtoad

twotoedtoad

• Registered Upgraded
  • 594 posts

Dont bash him for asking a question man.

If you ever come across a seed in your bud (which you will, unless you smoke good weed only) you will know. They're pretty hard to mistake for bud :o

Just make sure you break up your weed well before smoking it. The better broken up it is the better it will burn.

Yes it is possible that the bud you get doesnt have any seeds in it at all. bud with no seeds (or a small amount of seed) is an indication of good weed. You must be smoking some pretty good shit to have never gotten a seed :D

I'm not trying to be mean to the guy, but there comes a time when you have to use common sense instead of asking other people for easy to find answers.

boTTLES

boTTLES

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
ppl r fuckin stupid lol

boTTLES

boTTLES

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
lyke its a fuckin science

Gadgeteer99

Gadgeteer99

• Registered Upgraded
  • 341 posts

...Thats one huge fucking seed.

BirdDaKiLLa

BirdDaKiLLa

WeeD HaXor

• Registered Upgraded
  • 138 posts

...Thats one huge fucking seed.

Just imagine the bud that came out of ? :)

XxJosxX

XxJosxX

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

ppl r fuckin stupid lol

I think you just proved that with your comment...
So you knew EVERYTHING about cannabis from the moment you were born? Then I guess you were fuckin stupid once too.:confused_2:

(I know it's an old thread, and old posts...but I'm high...And it annoys me when people think it's COOL to insult someone else and laugh about it. This is the same person who gets REALLY PISSED OFF when people call him names and laugh at him.)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users