Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to separate seeds and twigs from Bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by junkie9, Oct 6, 2008.

1. #1 junkie9, Oct 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2008
    Can someone submit some pictures of a bud broken up with seeds, stems, twigs? I don't want to be smoking no pop rocks and getting a migraine anymore.

If I got some kine or some that looks like it (loose whole buds), do I expect seeds in it?

Newbie here :smoke:.

2. twigs lol

just break up the weed and seperate the seed and stems from the weed
    lolol

3. Yea, it's really not that hard.

4. I got the stem and twigs, not sure that I found the seeds, what exactly do they look like?

5. the bud usually comes off the stems pretty easily
    sometimes ill miss a seed
    and have to pick it
    out of my grinder

6. A seed is a seed man c'mon. You can't go through life asking everybody everything sometimes you gotta figure shit out on your own.

[​IMG]

7. are they size of kernels? i know the seeds in the pictures are larger than in real life, but they look pretty big, i guess i don't have seeds in my buds.

8. #8 fvaambush, Oct 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2008
    Dont bash him for asking a question man.

If you ever come across a seed in your bud (which you will, unless you smoke good weed only) you will know. They're pretty hard to mistake for bud :eek:

Just make sure you break up your weed well before smoking it. The better broken up it is the better it will burn.

Yes it is possible that the bud you get doesnt have any seeds in it at all. bud with no seeds (or a small amount of seed) is an indication of good weed. You must be smoking some pretty good shit to have never gotten a seed :D

Seeds are generally the size of an eraser on a pencil.

9. I'm not trying to be mean to the guy, but there comes a time when you have to use common sense instead of asking other people for easy to find answers.

10. ppl r fuckin stupid lol

11. lyke its a fuckin science

12. ...Thats one huge fucking seed.

13. Just imagine the bud that came out of ? :)

14. I think you just proved that with your comment...
    So you knew EVERYTHING about cannabis from the moment you were born? Then I guess you were fuckin stupid once too.:confused_2:

(I know it's an old thread, and old posts...but I'm high...And it annoys me when people think it's COOL to insult someone else and laugh about it. This is the same person who gets REALLY PISSED OFF when people call him names and laugh at him.)