Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account Login to Account
LED computer grow box with pics!!!!!
Posted 05 October 2008 - 03:44 AM
My setup is as follows:
1. 2 1/2 feet tall x 2ft wide x 1ft deep computer case gutted out.
2. 2 80mm fans (intake) and 1 120mm fan (outtake)
3. 2 50 watt LED 12x12 panels, the supposed lumen output is said to be at 6000(not to sure on this)
4. aquarium pump with 2 output and 2 airstones. (the guy at the petshop said that they produce extra fine bubbles.
5. 1 rubbermaid tupperware container covered in aluminum tape.
6. 3 3" netpots, rockwool, and hydroton clay rocks, general hydroponics grow bloom and micro, ph up and down and a ph tester kit.
look at the pics whadda ya think!
Posted 05 October 2008 - 04:04 AM
Posted 05 October 2008 - 06:01 AM
Posted 05 October 2008 - 06:30 AM
Posted 05 October 2008 - 08:01 AM
Posted 05 October 2008 - 01:38 PM
Posted 05 October 2008 - 01:46 PM
Posted 05 October 2008 - 05:00 PM
Posted 05 October 2008 - 05:37 PM
Posted 05 October 2008 - 06:59 PM
Why are the leds so spaced out, you could fit like 3x the amount of leds in the same place. Also power leds put out more light than those indicator leds. That led panel looks like a failure.
trust me! these aint no indicator LED's. THESE ARE HIGH POWERED LED LIGHTS! they are so brigt that i need to wear sunglasses when i work inside the box cause they blind me. If you had read the setup you would have seen that each panel is 50 watts, what indicator LED's have you seen take that much wattage, the only failure here is your abilty to know the difference between a indicator LED and a high powered one, read up young one, its obvious you need more schooling.
Posted 05 October 2008 - 07:44 PM
Posted 05 October 2008 - 10:33 PM
This looks like an incredible set up man. Are the hooks on the reservoir for LST? I'm very interested to see how these LED's grow! Cool post man, keep us updated.
yep the hooks are to anchor the string once i start LST'ing the girls(hopefully)
Posted 05 October 2008 - 11:36 PM
oh and theres always atleast 1 hater around. lol
Posted 06 October 2008 - 03:21 PM
Posted 06 October 2008 - 03:23 PM
Posted 06 October 2008 - 05:01 PM
I'm looking forward to this.
Posted 06 October 2008 - 07:46 PM
Posted 06 October 2008 - 09:06 PM
here the pics!
Posted 06 October 2008 - 09:12 PM
I got the same lights, and im about four weeks into growing, the plants are all about 6 inches tall, and are very stemy, only one leaf on the top. im not a noob to growing, i have uses hps and mh bulbs before, but this is my first grow with leds, idk what the problem is help??
1. what is the wattage of your LED lights?
2. What type of LED lights are they? panels, ufo, bulbs etc.....
3. how far (distance EXACTLY) are your lights from your plants?
knowing these things can help in figuring out your problem!
2 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users