Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

White Widow, 450 grams. Dry weight?

• Please log in to reply

buzzingbee

buzzingbee

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Newbee wondering if the yield number quoted on seed selling websites are after the bud is dry, or that is the gram weight after it is manicured, but not dried? :confused:

bloodraven51690

bloodraven51690

Registered Stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 617 posts
Thats the dry weight of the buds mainicured per meter squared of plants.

buzzingbee

buzzingbee

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Oh my God- some good news for a change in my life-yessss! Thanks for the reply.:)

stonah2

stonah2

Toke on

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,062 posts
maybe its just me but 450 grams is 2 grams more then a pound and 16 ounces is a much higher then average yeild ... you'd have to have like a massive plant that you harvest but not chop down?

RedSorcerer

RedSorcerer

Ganja Ganja

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,423 posts
The absolute average yield from the most average plant is roughly 64 grams.
450 grams from one plant would be not only a six month season, but a tree of a plant.

Iluvatar

Iluvatar

Psychonaut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,199 posts
Yep that many grams on a plant would take a little time

budtoker420

budtoker420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Well whatever it is you got yourself a shitload of some fine ass bud and I would love to come light some of that stuff up with you.

TruthfulDeceit

TruthfulDeceit

• Registered Upgraded
  • 525 posts

maybe its just me but 450 grams is 2 grams more then a pound and 16 ounces is a much higher then average yeild ... you'd have to have like a massive plant that you harvest but not chop down?

The yields are given in grams per square meter. You can grow a lot more plants in a square meter then just one :P

IGotTheCottons

IGotTheCottons

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 18,947 posts

The yields are given in grams per square meter. You can grow a lot more plants in a square meter then just one :P

This is true... It's also pretty much the most you are capable of getting off the plants. It's what you get when you do everything specifically for that plant to grow to it's optimal potential (perfect lighting, perfect soil, ferts, etc.)...

The average yield is usually not as high...

gribz

gribz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 112 posts
Yeah... 9 plants if you go by the 1 per sq. foot rule, I am guessing that formula takes into a consideration a single plant that covers a surface area of 1 meter squared... like a LST/SCROG plant, right?

buzzingbee

buzzingbee

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Kind of embarrassing, but I have been growing a few since June, now over 7 feet tall. I did not know the rules, as it's my first grow. The tops are looking great, but bottoms are not getting enough light. I am broke, so can't change that fact. Any idea of yield on bigger plants of White Widow? I am thankful for your replies so far.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users