MY LEGAL GARDEN-watch it grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by puffpuffere, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Yea, that's what I figured, but who knows. :p

2. Candy Shiva is coming down! We picked all her top buds. There were 27 of them. The 2 biggest were over 14". Here are the pics of them hanging.

Good guess. The tent is for security. The neighbor guy is growing in his yard for the first time. He is so jazzed about his plants that he is showing all his friends. He has already been ripped off twice. This is the same neighbor that ripped me off a few years ago when he was still just a kid. Anyway, now we're paranoid so someone is sleeping in the garden.

Attached Files:

3. Hey, some colas there !!!!!

4. this garden is everything I wish mine could be. Can you give us some insight as to your grow hole amendments, nutrients, and any thing else you are willing to share. did you use any compost teas? Again, you did great work this year.

5. I have a large garden area in my backyard. We grow all organic. Before planting each season, we till in a large bag of natural supplements that include things like, worm castings, kelp, guano, etc. We also till in about 1 1/2 yards of mushroom compost. When the plants start to bud, we will hit them once with a good dose of Earth Juice Bloom. This is all we do to feed them. Through many years of growing, I have found that the more space we give them, the bigger they get. Also, we only water them once a week but it's a very deep watering that lasts all day. I think this makes the roots go deeper and contributes to the bushyness. We use no insectisides, only beneficial bugs (ladybugs, wasps, nematodes, frogs, etc).

6. Your garden is amazing, you definitely know what you're doing, and you do it for others. Congratulations sir, you have the perfect job.
    +rep for kicking ass and using your time for cultivating the world's best plant

7. wow.. still amazed....

8. me too...

9. #49 puffpuffere, Oct 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2008
    Today we took down part of the Lavender. We have decided to take the bigger tops off our last 3 plants ( Candy Shiva, Lavender, Grapeape). We cut all the tops off the Candy Shiva yesterday. Here are pics of both. The CS filled 2 strings (one pic). the Lavender filled one(3 pics). The Lavender was a smaller plant but will be a heavy yield. Her buds are more solid then any I've ever had. I wish there was a way to show the density in pictures. I love her purple color. Also, she has a sweet lavender taste and smell with a very nice effect. I will definately grow Lavender next year. Pics of both are included.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm gonna try putting them underground next spring, with plenty of space, and hope your theory is true. But your already prospering by your method so it has to work!

11. thanks for the tips. Ya'll got it going on.

12. Wow man, I totally envy your lifestyle Puffpuffere, +Rep for you! I grew weed outdoors 25 years ago when I was growing up on a farm. But I moved to the city and haven't been able to grow since then. I've always dreamed of one day being able to grow outdoors again. If I can just do that before I die, I will die a happy man. :D

13. I live in sunny Spain, the real land of the free - since the fascist dictator Franco died, they have gone totally the other way. I grow on my roof terrace in the brilliant sun (for my own use (of course, LOL)) and love the lifestyle here. I am a happy man.

14. very nice buds man.
    congrats on a great harvest!

Sems~

15. Geez, will this harvesting ever end? Anyway, I am very disapointed in my Big Shiva. We put her in jars a few days ago. We picked all but the bottom (popcorn buds) and only got like 20 ounces. Big Shiva is the 1st 2 pics. Candy Shiva, now that is a great plant. Very nice, dense big buds. We put what we picked of her in jars today. Got over a pound and a half from the top buds. We still have about the same amount in smaller buds. Not including the popcorn buds, they go to someone else. Lavender is next.

Attached Files:

16. Just fucking awesome man .... Really !!!!

I just wish my work visa would come thru i'll be out your way asap ....

I can't believe I have missed this grow til now ....U should start a thread in the journal section dude ....

Ne_ways just awesome man .... Glad u could bring this grow to GC .....

Best Regards And HAppy Smoking Bro ..... EazyGreen ..........:D :smoke: :D

17. I really like your outdoor setup thats nice how the plants are nice and bushy, and I like the fence around the plants to protect them from rain and wind such a good idea.

18. man oh man!

i'm soooo jealous!

sell me a clone!!!

19. We're done trimming Candy Shiva, finally! It will be at least 3 pounds total. We have left the bottom of the plant growing to fatten up the popcorn buds. The bottom will be going to another patient (medicinal user). The pics are: pic one-2 stings of the medium Candy Shiva buds, pic two-1 sting of med. CS and 1 string of Grapeape tops, pic three-smaller CS buds. Hopefully we can finish the Grapeape plant today.

Attached Files:

20. you can be my care giver anyday! Buds look fantastic. I have to ask though.. whats with the lamp I keep seeing haning from the ceiling? haha just curious

-ksimms