MY LEGAL GARDEN-watch it grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by puffpuffere, Oct 4, 2008.

1. I still have plants in the ground. They are basically ready. There was a big rain so I think I will let them keep going for a day or 2 to dry out some. The plant pic is my Bubblegum popcorn buds. I like to leave the small buds growing to fatten them up. The pic of tops is my Candy Shiva. I think it might be 3+ pounder! Most of my plants yield over 2 pounds. The jars are my Hindu Skunk plant. Those are 1 gal jars and hold 8+ ozs in each

Attached Files:

2. Very well done.:cool: Sure do wish I had the land to do what you're doing. Im ok with my two plants though:cry:

Well played sir, well played. +Karma

3. to the feds you arnt the small guy. in there eyes a single plant grown by an old woman with cancer and arthritis is an evil threat worth blowing thousands of our tax dollars to bust her ass down a notch. im sure an op like yours will be labled right up there with terrorism.

4. Well we've been taking down the 2 runts. I think they were attacked by grasshoppers or something when they were about a month old. We never did see any bugs? or maybe the roots were damanged by moles? I know we do have moles. It's weird they were both the Big Shivas. Anyway. we should still get more than 2 pounds from the 2. Do any Northern Cali. outdoor growers still have plants in the ground? I still have 3 strains going. Seems a late season?

5. I still have the majority of the my plants in the ground. I have taken one indica dominant mystery strain down and taken a few main colas off of my white widows (worms were eating them) but my NY sour diesel and Love Potion still have at least two more weeks and may not be ready until Halloween....

6. Amazing garden dude, i'd kill for yields and bushes like that haha

7. completely agree. they would swoop down and rob you at the drop of a hat. the government is crazy like that man. cali law says its fine but federal law says it isnt so they can still bag you for it in california?? WTF?? doesnt make any sense how that could happen. its a fuckin dictatorship lately man and is only going to become more like that with the collapse of our economy because of our military and other bullshit spending going on. But of course we must "win" in iraq. Win what exactly? anyway yep if they see that they will take it so even though its a medical op and you have documents and everything to prove it, be careful. would suck to not be able to get your patients their medicine b/c of the federal cocksuckers. and i dont know if you remember Gbush Sr. or may have been reagan not sure said drug traffickers/producers are threats to "national security". and what does the patriot act say? "any threat to national security can experience limited constitutional rights" as in any rights the government lets you have. point is be careful. sorry for the rant. great grow man.

8. I think, at least in California, that you would have to something pretty bad or stupid for the feds to mess with you. Calif. now has thousands and thousands of medicinal backyard growers. Feds would be way to busy if they decided to go after the ones causing no problems. Don't at all think this means I trust them. I just seriously doubt they will go after small time growers when there are so many of us.

9. Holy shit man that shit looks simply amazing. Kudos to you

10. damn thats sweet

11. Excellent work!!

12. thats a very impressive grow....

man, i wish i could even have one plant in my yard like that....

13. The runts came down. Both my Big Shivas were runts. I still haven't figured why. You can only see the biggest of the runts in the pic (pic @ start of thread, taken from the roof). The other runt was where the empty spot is. I only picked the bigger buds. The rest are still on the plant (pics attached). Also, I included a pic of what's left of the bubblegum plant. You can see how the popcorn buds I left on have now fattened up.

Attached Files:

14. wow... that is crazy man.. I wish mine turned out that well but out here the feds are crawling... indoor is the best way or do a outdoor and not tend to your garden which is not safe sometimes either..

15. We took one of the Candy Shivas down today. I grow for medicinal users. Her rightful owner was coming to pick her up. We took her cage off and took some pics. We also took pics of her cut down and fixing to be wrapped for transport. She was only about 5 1/2 feet tall but very bushy with many hefty, solid buds. It should be at least a 2 1/2 pounder. Probably more close to 3 pounds. I love having the opportunity to do this. We will be taking our Candy Shiva down tomorrow. It's even bigger. Of course I will post pics. Happy Harvest everyone!

Attached Files:

16. That bubblegum looks neat.:smoking:

17. man this is fucking sweet

18. Great garden, I'll always be looking forward to updates. :)

What's that camping tent there for? If you don't mind my asking...

19. That is probably the "security shack" most growers with gardens this size will set up camp to ensure there aren't any unwanted nocturnal visitors....

20. all i can say is wow! i love the grow and please keep us updated