Best thing to mix with Jack Daniel's

Discussion in 'General' started by GrandaddyPurps, Oct 3, 2008.

1. wow this is a old thread but i came to it by google searching "what to mix with jack daniels" pretty impressive that grasscity is the second link, i think. i just enjoyed a nice glass of it, actually with ground ice. the fucking ice kept going in my mouth so i'll use cubs next time. cheers all!

2. Yeah pretty crazy this is the 2nd link on google

3. I just tried mixing it with some Ruby Red juice which was alright. I still prefer it straight or maybe with coke though.

4. Dr. Pepper. Cherry Dr. Pepper. Cherry Coke.

5. I think I'm in love.

6. Dr. Pepper works for me.

7. Ice. That's it. Who mixes? Can't drink it straight? Stick to that pussy bud light canned water.

8. bud lights awesome! you fucker!

9. Coke end thread

10. Ummmm.... More Jack?

11. ....Or just a splash of coke.. not too much though, you don't want to grow a vagina.

12. Put some jack in your jack, dont be a bitch just shoot, hit, shoot, hit drill sergeant style!!!

13. Monster Energy, the original flavor, is suprisingly good mixed with JD. A couple years ago  I had a BFC and poured a lot of jack in, got me fucked up. But I prefer straight with ice, or ice and coca cola.

14. Cherry coke

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. In the 5 years since that this post has been made I have learned to appreciate the taste of Jack. God what a lil freshman noob I was.

16. A nice blunt and a few drops of acid works every time :D

17. Dr. Pepper or ginger ale plus lemon are two of my favorites.

18. 50% Jack daniels 50% Bacardi 151

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Coke, water or straight.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. Same here lol.