Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

bong pieces at home depot

• Please log in to reply

Da_Jtac_0

Da_Jtac_0

Gold member

• Gold Member
  • 412 posts

DimebagRIP88

DimebagRIP88

Obama 08

• Registered Upgraded
  • 582 posts

I was thinking of making a new bong and thought i might go to home depot. i dont want anything toxic so i thought the plumbing section would be best because that should be made with safe stuff cause people drink water from their plumbing right? my question is sis the stuff in the home depot plumbing section safe to smoke with or are some things gunna be unsafe when hot but safe to drink out of? anybody have any ideas about what to use to make a good bong?
thanks

Some plumbing pieces are fine, just make sure they're not made from any of the following:

Aluminum
Copper
Plastic

Brass and steel are both safe to smoke out of. Hope that helped bro, I'm zonked :smoking:

Guest_JordanR_*

Guest_JordanR_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Well I sort of think heating up some type of piping might melt a protective layer. But anything in moderation is ok...

But I think you're better off just buying a chinese made bong for like 30 bucks.

Just ask the guys at Home Depot what would be safe to heat up. And if they ask "hot water or fire?" tell em fire. And leave it at that ^^

And if they ask what youre doing with fire, tell em you like to create things haha

BirdDaKiLLa

BirdDaKiLLa

WeeD HaXor

• Registered Upgraded
  • 138 posts
Use nothing galvanized. So most fittings :/

btw

I have never heard anything about aluminum adn copper. I have made dozens of pipes out of each.

RoyalKUSH

RoyalKUSH

• Registered Upgraded
  • 759 posts

And if they ask what youre doing with fire, tell em you like to create things haha

I'd tell 'em they work at home depot. ;)

TheHempress

TheHempress

Hate You Can Trust

• Old School
  • 12,034 posts
I don't think we have any fittings that would be safe. They're all galvanized or PVC. Not safe either way.

Guest_JordanR_*

Guest_JordanR_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

I don't think we have any fittings that would be safe. They're all galvanized or PVC. Not safe either way.

Work at Home depot I assume?

TheHempress

TheHempress

Hate You Can Trust

• Old School
  • 12,034 posts
In a manner of speaking. More than most but less than some.

CitySmoker420

CitySmoker420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,391 posts
well there are brass female sockets that tend to make the best bowl pieces... they also have screens there... all sorts of different connectors... surgical tubing... hosing.. fans... the possibilites are limmetless

(edit: it took me 10 minutess to right this cuz im fuckijgn blazed as crap and i couldnt remmber what the word between possibilites and limetless i mean i was like.... [the _______ are limetless and im like what duz the blank mean????] lol sorry
  • Dreadlocker likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users