Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

prices of hash oil PLEASE POST NOWWW URGENT!!

• Please log in to reply

thebirdmachine

thebirdmachine

int'it

• Registered Upgraded
  • 607 posts
what do you pay for hash oil per gram? i need to know within the next half an hour. i'll explain later lol.

jay6776

jay6776

• Registered Upgraded
  • 804 posts
ive paid as little as 30 a gram, but i think 40-50 american dollars is where it peaks, at least for the clubs in san francisco

thebirdmachine

thebirdmachine

int'it

• Registered Upgraded
  • 607 posts

ive paid as little as 30 a gram, but i think 40-50 american dollars is where it peaks, at least for the clubs in san francisco

thank you, that's good news :)

mattc707

mattc707

Glass Fiend

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,110 posts
Its usually about $50 a gram at every club I've been to, duno what the 'street price' is, but probably not much better.

thebirdmachine

thebirdmachine

int'it

• Registered Upgraded
  • 607 posts
this was why i needed to know urgently:

i need to be in college at 6 and i need to get over to my dealer before then and back again to college which meant id have to leave within the next 10 minutes

BUTTT im not gonna pick up now, since i just realised i don't have 20 quid in my bank account, i've only got pound coins and my dealer despises pound coins aha.

so thanks for your quick answers! :) sorry if it didnt make much sense:smoking:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users