Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Bringing Weed on Airplanes?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

CCCP916

CCCP916

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I fly to Cabo San Lucas every year for vacation. Last year I went to dispensary bought bunch of pre-rolls and a pack of Marlboros. Used a razor to carefully open the cellophane wrap, replaced cigs with the pre-rolls then put in suitcase (not carry-on). In Mexico walked right past K-9's hailed cab enjoyed my week in paradise. I presume hash even easier to bring. I must add that I'm retarded, so please ignore me.

p.s. The buy when you get there method didn't work for me because mexican weed is dogshit.

Similar Topics: Bringing Weed on Airplanes?     x

rob11

rob11

• Registered Upgraded
  • 419 posts
Y take the risk?

Mr Unknown

Mr Unknown

Blunt Enthusiast.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,376 posts
This is from '02. Who the fuck brought this back.

fadeddd

fadeddd

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,342 posts

I fly to Cabo San Lucas every year for vacation. Last year I went to dispensary bought bunch of pre-rolls and a pack of Marlboros. Used a razor to carefully open the cellophane wrap, replaced cigs with the pre-rolls then put in suitcase (not carry-on). In Mexico walked right past K-9's hailed cab enjoyed my week in paradise. I presume hash even easier to bring. I must add that I'm retarded, so please ignore me.

p.s. The buy when you get there method didn't work for me because mexican weed is dogshit.

I just felt like this disclaimer should be in bold... :P

...especially since you're responding to a thread that's probably older than some people on this forum.

CCCP916

CCCP916

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

This is from '02. Who the fuck brought this back.

I did, going again this year and lurking around to see if better methods are available.

Y take the risk? Because I'm young and stupid+ life's too short. Did I mention I'm a muthafuckin gangster?

Mr Unknown

Mr Unknown

Blunt Enthusiast.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,376 posts

I did, going again this year and lurking around to see if better methods are available.

Y take the risk? Because I'm young and stupid+ life's too short. Did I mention I'm a muthafuckin gangster?

Just shut up.

shamwowgal

shamwowgal

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,402 posts

Just shut up.

lol I'm pretty sure those machines that sniff your private parts will find the weed.

CCCP916

CCCP916

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Just shut up.

make me

jointsANDsex

jointsANDsex

get~on~my~level

• Registered Upgraded
  • 468 posts
Dont do it man, Seriously. They dont take kind to that shit
And you WILL get caught. They look for stuff like that, and they will find it. Even if its just .5. They will find it.
  • NoobHillbilly likes this

Logibear

Logibear

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
When i went to mexico last year my dad brought about a gram with him he had in a side pocket in his shorts wrapped up in plastic wrap, and had some gum wrappers in there so if he had to empty his pocket it was just gum wrappers, but he just walked through security. I personally would not do it but it really shouldnt be that hard if you tape a sack to your leg and just act nonchalant.

Dado

Dado

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 2,297 posts

chronickatcher

chronickatcher

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,835 posts

Way to bump a nine year old thread. High five

sketchyy

sketchyy

above the clouds

• Registered Upgraded
  • 351 posts
Fuuuuck no.

Dankdogg

Dankdogg

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 436 posts

make me

Seriously dude i agree with everyone else on here.

shut the fuck up. Or the mods will do it for you. Don't bump 9 year old threads moron. ( i can't stand it when people do that )

the_guy

the_guy

Responsible User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 176 posts
Id check it in your bags, now they have the full body scanners and those things will pick up a bag of weed as a dark spot on your body. this will result in a search, and you going to jail.

checked baggage will more than likely be stolen or let through. (bag checkers are less likely to report you)

Stealf

Stealf

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,666 posts
I can see the past with this thread, sicccckkkkkk

Bongie

Bongie

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
I still dont see why people get all pissed when people bring back a thread does it really matter?

Blazed Bacon

Blazed Bacon

Anotha down under

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,987 posts

I still dont see why people get all pissed when people bring back a thread does it really matter?

For real, when I noticed the date, it made me think back...that was when they were real tough on securty, but you didn't always have to remove your shoes.

Shroomopotamus

Shroomopotamus

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
i brought a joint & a half smoked blunt inside a pack of cigarettes on a plane once... on accident on my way to rehab when i thought i already smoked it all... was a great find inside of rehab tho :hello: :smoke: :hello:

Minyfly

Minyfly

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
Everyone is making a big deal about bumping the thread. Why does it matter? If it's nine years old you probably haven't seen it. So it's all new to you anyway. You wouldn't have even noticed if there wasn't a date.

Every just sit back and chill, Dude.
  • Blazed Bacon likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)