Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is there a purpose to vaping tobacco?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by letsplaybrick, Sep 26, 2008.

1. I know all vaporizors are sold for tobacco or other herbal use, but what is the point of vaping tobacco? Do you just get nicotine or something? I can't imagine it would be a good experience, or good taste.

2. i believe there are some supposed health benefits from vaped tobacco. not sure what they are though.

3. i doubt it. my guess is they just say its for tobacco so they can sell it legaly.

4. Just as with marijuana, vaporizing tobacco allows you to get the benefits of nicotine without most, if not all, of the toxins of combusted tobacco.

5. I thought people smoked tobacco to look cool? :rolleyes:

6. lol "benefits" of nicotine. Yes, like being addicted even more than before since it's such an efficient delivery system.
    Vaporizers are not for tobacco. They just market them or sell them like that so they don't get closed down or charged or whatever.

7. Nicotine reduces stress, reduces anxiety, and significantly reduces the chances of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.

8. Im still gunna stick to the herb though.. Au naturel.

9. i thought it only reduced stress since u were craving it real bad in the first place. and is it true about weed curing Alzheimer's? cuz my grandma has it...

10. Did I say it cured it? No. Don't put words in my mouth.
    And the craving contributes to it, but it's also the controlled breathing and calming effects of the nicotine.

11. I heard you can overdose if you vape tobacco, i havent done any research but i have heard this and on Vaporizers there is a warning to not use it with tobacco so there must be a reaosn, its just for legal herbs, at least legally.;)

12. No, contrary to popular belief, tobacco is a drug. Thats why people get the head buzz and everything. It's not really powerfull or potent, but it is a drug.

13. Tobacco is a plant too ya' know.

14. Haha, and bongs are meant for tobacco too :p

15. Yeah I know bongs and pipes are meant for tobacco too but at least you torch those. I didn't even know nicotine could be vaped.

16. haha he was being sarcastic. Bongs aren't meant for tobacco. :laughing:

17. Haha, yeah, I was wondering if anyone else caught on :p

18. no i meant helping the symptoms, my granny already has it. i wasnt talking about reducing it

19. I didn't say that either. A lifelong smoker has less of a chance of developing those neurological diseases.

20. xD I know they aren't MEANT for tobacco but they kind of have to say its for tobacco use, and I couldn't think of a purpose for putting tobacco in a bong.