Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is there a purpose to vaping tobacco?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by letsplaybrick, Sep 26, 2008.

1. #21 Jackhererwasright, Oct 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2008
    not saying you did. i was asking a question, for i am an apprentice toker:p
    and thanks...i guess

2. Vaping tobacco works...not shisha...pipe tobacco is quite nice to enhance your weed high after vaping a bowl...vape it around 300F nicotine vaporizes colder than thc

3. i really don't see a purpose for vaping tobacco in the first place, just stick to vaping the weed

4. That's all well and good, but some people do like to vape tobacco. Nicotine does give a head rush and vaping it makes it less harmful while still being able to enjoy the tobacco. And as for the bongs, I actually know a friend who occasionally smokes a tobacco bowl out of his RooR.