Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Are Nugs High Quality weed?

• Please log in to reply

TribalLeader

TribalLeader

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Ok I been wondering about this for a long long time. I usually smoke mids that are decent. Some people say they smoke nugs only. What does that mean, is all nugs killer weed. What does it look like. I ask what type of strain it is and they say nugs. Most people dont know if its Trainwreck Sour Diseal etc. If you guys can tell me what Nugs are that would be great and provide a pic. Can mids be Nugs too I am wondering, its shaped like it lol. Or is Nugs just a stupid term that people use. I notice many suburban kids say nugs, I never heard it from the ghetto or from black community. I also believe that you can find good weed in the hood for the price compared to the suburbs.

sgt dank budz

sgt dank budz

And we smoke that kush...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 378 posts
Nugs is just slang for bud usually. If you have ever seen a big chunk of bud thats a nug. "I have a nug to smoke" or "You got nugs?" are good examples of the word. It has nothing to do with strain or quality.

Guest_MarkimusPrime_*

Guest_MarkimusPrime_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Nugs is short for nuggets. Like a chicken nugget, its just a piece of weed, basically. Big chunks that it comes in before it's broken up. Pretty much any weed can be referred to as nugs.

Screamin Peace

Screamin Peace

Blunts and Gin all day

• Registered Upgraded
  • 166 posts
here nug means kb to dank in quality

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users