Can we get an all orgainc section ??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by GA FARMER, Sep 23, 2008.

1. HIGH All, I just contacted the HIGHer Powers and just have to wait and see my Friends.

Have a Great Day All....have to run.

2. Come on Admin. :D

3. Cool. Maybe with more than just myself asking we'll get one. :hello:

4. Well, the only person that contacted me regarding this was Unoit. :confused:

I'll talk to the other Grow Mods about it and see what their thoughts are on the matter. (I grow but I'm no expert which is why I like to consult with them about new ideas for the Grow area.)

Give us some time and, if the Grow Mods are in agreement, we'll go forward with it.

5. I contacted stylez1877 on 9-24-08.

6. it really is needed

growing organic is the only way to educate people on how to really understand fully themselves how to mix their own soils and fertilizers and therefore learning much more about the plants needs

no one knows the quantities of how much horse shit etc to put in water to make a home made fert

and it should be common knowledge

7. Organic All The Way!

8. amen !!!!

9. imo, organic is the only way to grow...

10. organic forum would be sweet, its my favorite way to grow

11. I agree! That would be awesome ^_^

12. GA Farmer , stop double posting this crap everywhere! Just use the sections you have now. shit! :rolleyes:

13. i just messaged the admin...above me...hint.....and asked for the organic section. Peace and see all you organic's soon.

14. lol really? well that is your opinion and your welcome to it. But heres a tip for you. Its not the only way lol

15. Same here, I'd support it!

:)

16. yep as an organic grower im in:)

peace ...............:smoking:

17. MJ it's for a section so organic growers can easily access information. That's it. Nothing more nothing less. If it's not for you. That's cool. But I along with others think it would be nice. That's all man. Chill bro damn.