Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Sativa strain

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by rapaport, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Cynex. Greencrack

2. Is chemdawg a Sativa? Never heard of it till yesterday I smoked it with a buddy and holy hell we were laughing so hard and it was a great high

3. 2011 strain of the year!
    Never had the chance to smoke chemdawg but I've been in its prescence an its a beauty. Personal favorites gotta be Sour D

4. [quote name='"RobbeB3"']

2011 strain of the year!
    Never had the chance to smoke chemdawg but I've been in its prescence an its a beauty. Personal favorites gotta be Sour D[/quote]

Wow I can see why it won! It was amazing me and reminded me why I love Sativas! It took away all my anxieties and made me have a laughing good time with my friend. Even after the high left I felt positive all day long and my usual analytical brain felt relaxed an confident

5. Ever try sativa cheeba chews? Will light your brain on fire

6. White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Jack Herer and Sour D are all good. :D

7. it's indica.

8. Indica sucks. Too sleepy and tiring. A 80/20 sativa is the best, unless you can't handle the high.

9. Indicas are mostly for insomniacs or pain relief. Some people use it for those situations..

But like you said..a nice hybrid is always suitable for any occasion.

10. Trainwreck or Sour D

11. [quote name='"AW"']

it's indica.[/quote]

No your mom's Indica

12. ak47 is my favorite

13. Green Ribbon is a sativa dominant hybrid that I am in love with.

I think it is a mix of Green Crack, Trainwreck, and maybe an Afghani?

It's just starting to cure up really nice. The buds are incredibly dense, with a smooth, yet intensely sweet, piney taste that lingers pleasantly on the palate. Much more often than not I find myself sporting a shit eating grin on face :D: after I smoke some, which isn't as often as I'd like, as I'm trying to let it really cure up before I go to town on it. A very euphoric, and long lasting high, coupled with epic taste and aroma makes GR my current favorite smoke.

14. sour fuckin diesel that's what i'm growing this year

15. White widow

16. Had some sweet Super lemon haze a while back.

17. Blue Dream is 80% Sativa, and that's my absolute favorite strain.

• Like Like x 1