Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Sativa strain

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by rapaport, Sep 22, 2008.

1. 3 strains i need to try are lamb's bread, durban poison, and strawberry cough.
    I only seen cough in a club once and i've never seen lamb's bread or durban poison before :(

2. #42 abnormldood, Nov 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2009
    I'm 99.9% sure that wherever you got that from is wrong. Jack Herer is actually genetically similar to SSH--A sister, if you will. There is actually only one generation of differentiality between the two. While SSH pheno #1 was being backcrossed, SSH pheno #2(Soon to be Jack Herer) was pollinated by a mystery haze pheno to bring out a more connoisseur-like taste. Jack Herer(The guy, not the plant), being the connoisseur that he was, didn't want to sacrifice taste for yield.

3. Chiesel... Cheese x NYC Diesel

EDIT: Cinderella 99. Gotta love Cindy :D

4. DOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smoking:

5. shipwreck was wild, ive had champagne aswell? not sure if that was a sativa though i think it was, but damn that was incredible stuff haha

6. Sativa Spirit , Thai Lights, Arjan's Haze, Justice, Blue dream, and some home grown mexican schwag .:smoking:

7. Kali Mist.

8. Wtf lol you've had shipwreck too?I though it was just a name my dealer made up,it was dank as hell but i did'nt think the name was real.

9. Sour diesel hands down. Love the taste.. and such a smell!

10. My favorite has to be this no name strain that i managed to get ahold of a couple times last year we called it the citrus, made one of my friends low key trip. But as far as named strains I love Jack Herer and the Durban. My first real experience with weed was with the durban it blew my fucking mind

11. #52 abnormldood, Nov 5, 2009
    If you've had a Sativa, you'd know it. The effect you get from Sativas and Indicas is completely different. Even hybrids will be influenced by one parent more than the other, although sometimes are hard to gauge. Lets just say that if I let you hit some Neville's Haze, you won't be asking "Is this a Sativa?", it will become apparent pretty quickly that you're smoking a heavy Sativa.

12. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought hash plant was an Indica, making G13xHash Plant a hybrid.

13. #54 abnormldood, Nov 5, 2009
    Hash Plant is an Indica, and G13 is Indica dominant(Or at least the pheno my buddy grew out). In fact, most of the Sour Diesel I've gotten was Indica dominant as well. Since all plants don't grow the same(Unless they're clones), some will be influenced by their Sativa genes and some will be influenced by their Indica genes.

On another note, anything that's Sativa dominant and provides a Sativa-type high can technically be considered a Sativa. Even most hazes these days have some Indica genes in their ancestry. Unless it's a legitimate landrace strain you can never be sure if it's 100% Sativa or not.

14. Silver Haze.

15. Well I almost never smoke Sativa strains, I'm more of an Indica smoker.

But I've smoked a few Sativa strains, such as Trainwreck....that's the only one I can think of.

16. I have only had it in Amsterdam at the now closed Easy times coffeshop although I have ehard the Rokerij carries it but Kali Mist is the most fantastic 100% sativa I have ever had and I have tried well over 100 strains by now.

17. Hash plant is one of the few 100% sativas left out there but I have no idea about G13

18. Burmese. Straight up.

19. Hash plant is indica & G13 is rumoured to be indica dominant.