Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Sativa strain

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by rapaport, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Super Silver Haze

2. Gotta be either Blue Cheese sourdiesel200x200.jpg .

Attached Files:

3. My friend's cousin comes to town every now and then with some good shit. A few weeks ago, he got this REALLY sativa shit. I smoked with some friends before school and usually i get a lil sketched out around teachers and such, but not on this shit. The vice principal started making small talk with me and I was looking him right in the eye while talking to him (which also usually sketches me out). Then in history we had a cop come in to talk about the court system and I really connected with him (again, something I'd never do on any other strain)

4. widow wreck ftw. cross of white widow and trainwreck. its da bomb.

5. I just got an eighth of some banana crack and its been pretty good to me:smoking:

6. Durban Poison

7. #27 woolb34, Nov 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2009
    DeathStar(Sour D x Sensi Star) is by far my favorite Sativa. It's a shame that strain isn't more widespread

8. idk the best in the world.

but best i had (will smoke it tomorrow) Chocolate Diesel

9. out of the strains ive smoked, I'd have to say either jack herrer or super lemon haze (won the cannabis cup last year, you can't go wrong with that! )

10. I have this stuff now. It's my new favorite. Very potent sativa. Get's my vote.

:smoking:

11. Very Berry Haze

12. Sour diesel!

13. G-13xHash Plant

14. Dr. Lester Grinspoon at Barneys in Amsterdam= *THE SHIT*

15. blue dream is proly the best sativa ive came across in a collective so far... other then that id say lambs bread if youve had the real green crack thats a good one..i just recently had the bannana crack someone mentioned on the second page and it was pretty dank... but if i had to choose 1 it would be blue dream by a long shot

16. My favorite strains to date are: Jack Herer, Neville's Haze, Amnesia Haze, Durban Poison, C99, Northern LightsxHaze, Kali Mist, Blue Dream and Warlock.

17. #37 Bobmarleyo21, Nov 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2009
    Super Silver Haze one of my favorites. Smoked some J-27 once and it was an amazing sativa, wish i could find that strain again.

never tried Durban Poison, sounds good though

18. Another Durban fan here.

19. Lambsbread for me

20. I thoroughly enjoyed Durban Poison