Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Smoking Room (Ideas Needed)

• Please log in to reply

catch22

catch22

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Well one of my roommates moved out so me and my other roommate have an empty room. I want to make this empty room into our smoking room so I need some ideas in how to decorate it. Posters, blacklights, etc.

BirdDaKiLLa

BirdDaKiLLa

WeeD HaXor

• Registered Upgraded
  • 138 posts
In my comp/smoke room I want to paint the wall a deep red. Then I want a bunch of abstract shapes in colors of black and dark blue. I seen it on a home decor show the wife was watching. Looked tight but im too busy lately.

As far as black lights go. I really do not like them. =/

catch22

catch22

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
I can't paint the walls in my apartment. I wish I could though I would get some crazy abstract work done :cool:

HighVibes

HighVibes

Medicinal User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 405 posts
paint the walls like blackish purple, and put up a shitload of cool lookin posters of bands u listen to. Then put in like a black light, maybe a couple neon green lights, some small lamps. Put in a futon, and a recliner or somethin. oh also ya gotta get a mini-fridge and stock it up :). also if u can afford it, like put in a surround sound speaker system, and put a tv in the room. and walla, u got ur smokin room. idk, just some ideas i would use if i ever had a smoking room.

Smokeitdown

Smokeitdown

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 4,797 posts
lots of posters... maybe an xbox setup or something..

i just made a sick poster type thing for my place by putting a bunch of my favorite cd booklets (like the cd album art on the cover) in a big frame it came out really cool... idk just an idea.

.Ret3p^

.Ret3p^

edit the sad parts

• Bronze Member
  • 2,530 posts

xcraighebert

xcraighebert

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,924 posts
I have one of those giant pictures of a beach, that lights up and the water moves.
Its great to stare at while tripping or just stoned out of your mind.

Full Melt

Full Melt

To Swoll To Control

• Gold Member
  • 6,879 posts

Edited by Full Melt, 20 September 2008 - 11:49 PM.

PurpleWeed

PurpleWeed

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
Get some cool posters, lights, bean bags, a good stero, tv, video games, etc.

xckycheezwhizx

xckycheezwhizx

• Registered Upgraded
  • 553 posts
Pool table, black leather wraparound couch, bigscreen tv with xbox 360, black paint on walls with blackout curtains, hella blacklights and uv sensitive posters.

tm123

tm123

Smoke weed

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
blacklights some cool blacklight posters to go with it a tv and guitar hero or rock band haha

Tyro!

Tyro!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 249 posts
Get a lot of ash trays. It isn't a smoking room if you don't always have an ash tray within arm's reach. :smoking:

MOTABOY!

MOTABOY!

KUSH LIFE

• Registered Upgraded
  • 295 posts
make it comfortable and ery pleasing to the eye with lots of pictures and posters n what not and a mini fridge indeed and everything that u like to do while yoour stoned

Guest_michmiracle61_*

Guest_michmiracle61_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
if you can my local headshop had a glow in the dark bong for like 3 weeks i was saving up and when i finally had the money it was gone but try and find one then keep the lights off and get blacklights and get sick lights when you do whatever you do to it put some pics up

iceman35

iceman35

• Registered Upgraded
  • 703 posts
forget a smoking room, make it a grow room

TyDurden

TyDurden

Fucking khakis

• Registered Upgraded
  • 381 posts
huge tv and a xbox setup with a mini fridge and an awesome couch

kamikazikillah

kamikazikillah

fugative

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,061 posts
One word: Bean bags!!!!!

dr dre

dr dre

• Registered Upgraded
  • 335 posts
have a professional come in and paint one wall as a sunset with palm trees and shit like franks office in scarface. then get lava lamps and shit and a bunch of bongs and hookahs everywhere

trinityPHx88

trinityPHx88

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
ok so i think ill be the first one to be realistic here.

step one go to stealth hydro. com and buy as many hydroplonics systems as u can fit in that room

step 2 buy 2 ounces of mids and pick out all the seeds

step 3 plant seeds in hydro system.

step 4 wait for weed to grow.

step 5 give me weed because i came up with the idea:):):):smoking:

Dr.Dankmen

Dr.Dankmen

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 680 posts

Well one of my roommates moved out so me and my other roommate have an empty room. I want to make this empty room into our smoking room so I need some ideas in how to decorate it. Posters, blacklights, etc.

if you could get some sort of cool colored fabric to cover the walls, then put a black light up and put some blacklight posters on the walls over the fabric. have some bean bags, maybe one. and a lazy boy and a 2 man couch and some shelves along the wall wherever, to put smoking accessories and shit but make the most of the space.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users