Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Is white widow really the strongest strain?

khearts

khearts

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Hey guys,

Ive been looking at alot of seed sites and it always says the worlds strongest or best, or most expensive. is it really true?
I dont hear that much praise on the sites though? you guys go on about strains much more?

And if it is the strongest, wouldnt it put you on your ass because its an indica?

DutchX8

DutchX8

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 688 posts
I believe White Widow has 20-21% THC, as compared to 18-19 in most other strains. I think the strongest right now is White Russian, a cross of White Widow and AK-47. It has 22% THC.

weed4man20

weed4man20

• Registered Upgraded
  • 226 posts
all about how you grow it

Bank404

Bank404

Loud Steps

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,643 posts
there are many strains that put WW out in the water.

Kushage
Ice from BC

don't feel like thinking but theres a couple.

Tuk2

Tuk2

SillyRabbitTrichsAre4kids

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,748 posts
Alaskan Thunderfuck

or as I like to call it, Salin Palins daughter HEY!!!......:D
  • hendrix likes this

hpidriver

hpidriver

floatin on the layer cake

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,961 posts
Doesn't matter if you don't grow it right. Any strain will be bomb if it's grown well.

lbsNkeys

lbsNkeys

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 156 posts
if you look for white russian seeds you will read that its THC content was tested along with 150 others and it came out on top with 22% THC and is likely the highest known currently. But think if a new grower grew white russian and an OG grew another highly potent strain I bet it wouldn't be the white russian that came out on top. Anyway higher THC % doesn't necesarily make it a more exotic high. Given the choice between a bag of whit russian and nevills haze I would go with the haze.

Bank404

Bank404

Loud Steps

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,643 posts
you gotta take in account the CBD and CBN too not just the THC content

Edited by Bank404, 20 September 2008 - 12:51 AM.
errors

ocp1998

ocp1998

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

you gotta take in account the CBD and CBN too not just the THC content

QFT

I have seen seeds advertised at up to 22% THC (some probably even say they have more) but there is no way to guarantee that potency once it's grown, there are too many variables.

kinky reggae

kinky reggae

• Registered Upgraded
  • 148 posts
widow is some of the headiest green you can hope for. if done right it will be white, and sparkle because of the thc on it.

buckethead420

buckethead420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
ive only smoked widow a couple of times but its been the highest ive ever been i remember wen i was like 14 and i smoked this shit for the first time everything was all wavy and i felt like i was sitting in water good shit man

Hashmouf

Hashmouf

Hybrid Human

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,395 posts
White widow has long lost the title of THC champion, there are now many strains that contain 25-30 % THC levels, but CBD's and CBN's are not even tested so actual strength is still a guess...Plus there are new strains in development every day so who knows whats really the most potent strain??????

dcgamer

dcgamer

Blazin' Dozia

• Registered Upgraded
  • 365 posts
I don't have any sources to back this up, but as far as strains go in Southern California to be specific, "Planetary Kushes" commonly available in medical dispensaries like Jupiter Kush, Skywalker Kush, Mars Kush, Neptune Kush etc (from word of mouth they are crossed strains from original the OG/Chem Dawg, related to Sour Diesel) are a few that blow White Widow out of the water. Probably a few years ago white widow was on top, not anymore tho

PennLaxPlayer

PennLaxPlayer

My smile goes for miles.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,455 posts

Doesn't matter if you don't grow it right. Any strain will be bomb if it's grown well.

Dude how blitzed are you?

Bank404

Bank404

Loud Steps

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,643 posts
yea WW aint been on top for a while.
Sour D has been taking the CC a couple times I think

xckycheezwhizx

xckycheezwhizx

• Registered Upgraded
  • 553 posts

what do you mean WTF?
if the CBN and CBD levels are crap the high is different. read up on weed.
I wasn't even talking about the thc content in that post:confused:

He didn't say 'wtf' he said 'qft' which translates to "quoted for the fucking truth"

Bank404

Bank404

Loud Steps

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,643 posts
oh shit damn my bad disregard that post.
damn i need to learn theses things

Guest_michmiracle61_*

Guest_michmiracle61_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
i honestly believe that really really really good grown jack herer can put some white widow to shame

Edited by michmiracle61, 20 September 2008 - 04:36 AM.

ManU10

ManU10

Live.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 340 posts

Dude how blitzed are you?

How blitzed are YOU? His statement was correct. If you know what you are doing then any strain has the potential to be some awesome bud.

Bank404

Bank404

Loud Steps

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,643 posts

How blitzed are YOU? His statement was correct. If you know what you are doing then any strain has the potential to be some awesome bud.

I think PENNLAX thought he meant that it would be the best strain, since this is the best strain thread:smoking:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users