HOW TO roll a dutch palma (lots of pics)

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by bostondutchmast, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Ok so after reading this I decided to do a little google search. So are you sure that the weed was called "el producto" or that they used El Producto cigars to roll their blunts?

2. el productos are hard to roll with its just a huge fan leaf with tobacco inside :(

3. nice guide my man. that's how i roll my dutches. i usually use the master collection but i've never tried a palma.

4. Nice man.. thats pretty much how i do mine too. I hate getting leafs with big ass roots going right through the whole thing.. one of my pet peeves.

5. looks good i would have used lees inner paper because you didnt have much smoke in it.
    but neway;
    good guide:D wrapping is art that many pple fuck up at.

6. My thoughts exactly.
    Nice tuturial though.

7. definitely a good guide dude. :hello:

but agreed, a little more bud, a lot less paper. probably would have rolled that into a cigarillo

8. yea a Game rilo would have dont the job
    but still is a nice guide

9. i was taught that they called em L's because its a "b*L*unt" and it just sounds kinda weird to call it a B...

10. u see i always buy blunt wraps and never actually roll with a cigar leaf
    so just curious,what do u guys do with the tobbacco?

11. yo nice blunt finally a guide where the end result looks nice. Ive been meaning to put a guide up just so i can back my shit up when i say peoples blunts look bad. +rep

12. agreed i used alot of paper that time just so i could show how to roll it a little. i would usually rip that in half. still tasted good tho

13. Bro that blunt was like a fat bowl.
    Get 2.5 grams of dank and gut it using your fingers.

14. alot of people cant put the leaf on rite or wet the fuck out the blunt. i just lick the outer edge of everthing slightly. all my friends around here can roll really good blunts and the palmas are so fresh. were all use to rolling blunts in the dark in a crouded car.

15. #35 bostondutchmast, Sep 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2008
    i do use my fingers to gut it and i only had a gram left at the time so i rolled 2 .5 blunts but 2.5 in a blunt is kind of a waste when you smoke em to your head. ill smoke a .5 it will last 20 min then ill eat and burn another one.

its all good tho i just picked up an eigth of hash plant

16. throw that shit away bra:devious:

17. i can't believe your complaining about that bud. Enjoy it, theres a dry man in PA, me:(

18. +rep on the guide.... But how come all these (Sc)rollers are rolling these pinner ass blunts, Ive always been partial to cracking and rolling my dutchies but i thought people scrolled them cause it fits more weed in it. No offense but thats barely enough weed for a joint... let alone a blunt that thing must taste completely of paper... BEEF em up fella's were pot smokers here if i wanted to taste dutchie paper id just smoke one. Call me crazy but i like my blunts to taste like weed.

19. I do that for blunts too. I get the buds small and take out all stems, only benefit of a grinder is it's faster IMO.

20. man how can you roll a dutch with like 1g?

thats a weak dutch.

never knew blunt rolling was so difficult... ive seen like 20 of these threads in the past month