HOW TO roll a dutch palma (lots of pics)

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by bostondutchmast, Sep 19, 2008.

1. lol thanks man

usually toke eat toke...but if i had to choose one or the other it would be smoke after i eat....nothing like cruising a blunt after eating.

2. I'd have to smoke beforehand, I find if you're eating a damn good meal it tastes that much better when you're good and stoned before hand.

3. by far the best guide i've seen
    +rep

4. fuck the bud and L's.. +rep for the food.

5. Once again coming through with another bomb thread. I'd +rep you again but I can't. You gotta send me the recipe for that fettucini, and is that a homeade pizza or frozen? Bomb ass dutchie with the hash mixed in.

6. i cant give out this recipie .... its one of the only ones i cant. the pizza was home made...not my type of pizza usually im into brooklyn style or sicilian

i got a chicken ziti n brocoli that is a little bit thicker alfredo sauce very good that i could possibly give out :D

7. thanks man

8. You haven't seen pics of all the crazy laboratories where medical marijuana is made???

Just playin man, I wasn't meaning that medical mj was like some "special" bud, I was just meaning usually medical grade is really dank shit, cuz clubs dont get much business for shitty weed, so most of the time they have a really small amount of shitty weed. Well almost all of the clubs I go to and have been to in cali have almost all dank.

Damn the message I responded to was from quite a while ago -_- but somehow I ended up on my post.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm glad you brought her back to life, now I know how to make a dutch palma:)

10. As of a few days ago, i now know how to swallow a hardly hit, cherried palma.

Dutch burps and palma heartburn for the rest of the day > Jail.

11. #292 jac90, Oct 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2009
    hey bostondutchmast, im having serious problems to roll the inner leaf, i tried to do exactly what you said but it keeps coming out too loose. i am using dutch mini tho, could that be the problem? is it easier/better to use a regular dutch?

btw, that pizza looks soo good!! im headed up to boston to visit some friends at some schools and watch the Bruins vs. Panthers game, after we destroy you guys i say you cook me a pizza!

+rep given

12. damn this thread came back, a mini is harder to roll with but if u want to make it tihgter try rolling it back and forth a few times and lick the inner leaf near the edge closest to you and it should kind of fold over on top of the bud and might be easier to get it tighter that way.

13. bumped for excellence

14. im a joint roller but i rolled a decent blunt with this tutorial ill show a picture in a second

was a bit harder to roll because you gotta get that shit real wet. more weed i put in it the harder it was to tuck and roll

15. i have rolled a blunt before with a swisher, first time with a dutch using this tut

[​IMG]