Need money for weed? Make it from home!

Discussion in 'General' started by tarheels058, Sep 18, 2008.

1. ok, well now im interested even more.

how do you get your money? thats all im really concerned about.

do they send you a debit card, or what. clear this up for me mike

and ima rep you homie.

2. there's two ways to get paid
    1. Instantly to a special debit card you setup with them and the bank of Indiana(?); the catch is that they charge you $2.00 when you instantly add your funds
    2. You get paid monthly by check through the mail; the catch is you gotta have made at least $100 in the month.

Have fun earning money :D

3. i know this chacha site totally legit. it's cool if you got the patience for it. i used to always sit down, answer a couple questions and give up. haven't been on in forever.

4. Here is a copy and paste from an email i sent my little brother

Its like google for cell phones you txt 242 242 a question and someone on a computer looks it up and sends you back the answer Theirs 2 jobs one person that looks up answers they make 10 cents a txt and then theirs my job i categorize the questions before there answered, like someone would txt (who won the giants game) and I would put it under sports-football and send it to get answered, i get 3 cents every time and they come back to back, all done from your computer. It's more money answering but its kind a hard you need to be made good at looking stuff up, My job is hella easy i fucking smoke phat blunts and put shit in category's Made 105 bucks working 1 hour a day for 3 weeks, you work whenever and however long you want. You get a bank act from this legit online bank and the 15th of every month whatever you make as long as its over 100 going into it, you get a debit card with a visa logo, so you can use the card at stores or take the money out from any ATM.

5. Doin it, thanks for the ref tarheels.

6. I'm a guide! brandon h@neo.rr.com (take out the space) I've made alot on ChaCha! it's covering my rent!

7. hahaha I agree....me too!