Need money for weed? Make it from home!

Discussion in 'General' started by tarheels058, Sep 18, 2008.

1. just sent a request. how long until they respond?

i havent been asked to take the test either yet.

2. i just signed up but i cant find help on the cha cha test.anyone want to give me a link

3. CHACHA FTW from people posting this earlier there are actually a lot of GC people that are guides for cha cha, im one of them and its nice, easy, and quick $

4. They e-mailed me back about being a guide but I never got around to it. Might go do that now.

5. 4:20 my time..

my gmail notification pops up saying i have an email

its THEM.. its like it was meant to be...

6. haha that's to good.
    I just signed up, hopefully i'll get an email!

7. I cant beleive I failed the fucking test, and it didnt even give me my results.

Now i have to find my way around..

anyone know?

8. Well I just sent off that first thing. Now I wait for their reply. I hope they accept it. I didnt write much where they asked why I think I would be good for them

9. Crazy that this thread was created. A kid in one of my classes was actually talking about this site today. He says hes been doing it for about 3 months now and makes about $4-6 an hour.

10. yea i failed the test. musta been the typing cuz i was fuckin blazed and typing with 2 fingers:smoke::smoke:

11. I re-registered with 3 different emails, and had one of my friend online register for me incase they track IPs, I'll see if I get another one, or three today.

12. ok, so i got accepted...

but ive been reading some blogs around the net saying they will eventually screw you over and you wont make much, if any money.

Anyone on here who has used it have any thoughts

13. Does this really need to be on here?

14. LMAO that was my exact reaction lol

15. I don't know what you were reading but how would they screw you over? You work, answer questions, and get paid for each one. It's pretty simple and doesn't change.

16. Chacha is the easiest bud money Ive ever made.

17. never heard of it, but any way to get the nug fund up im willing to look @.

18. i hear that, i trust mad mike, seems like hes been here a while.

just put in an app, will find out in a few days if i get accepted

sounds interesting

:hello:

19. It's legit but the tests are hard. I failed the guide tests, but they got some new jobs that I own at. I'm an expediter, instead of answering questions I categorize them. Say "who won the giants game?" comes in I put it in Sport-football and send it to a guide to answerer. It's less money but hella easy. Make like $3 an hour, but I'm mad slow (be smoking phat blunts while I do this).
    I learned about this on GC, a lot of blades get there bud money from chacha.