Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

No more coughing...lots of sneezing = adaptation?

• Please log in to reply

fatblunts9-5-4

fatblunts9-5-4

Diabolical Wordsmith

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,132 posts
I basically dont cough any more and I smoke less then I used to but more frequently (3-5 bong rips as opposed to 2-3 blunts) ALTHOUGH, I still produce dark mucus and seem to expel all of it through sneezing...My sneezes are hardcore though, like my whole body devotes the bulk of its muscles to expelling anything in my chest or sinuses, and it makes me wonder, is this an adaptation or is it worse for me...?

kush<>~

kush<>~

Outdoor Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,119 posts
Short and to the point.

Your lungs try to shed the inner lining to get all of the mucous and foreign particles out by coughing. Since you arent doing that, its coming through your nose. Do you possibly have a sinus infection? Are you currently having headaches? I would suggest to actually try and hack up as much mucous as possible to help break it up.

fatblunts9-5-4

fatblunts9-5-4

Diabolical Wordsmith

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,132 posts
naw, Im definitely not sick, and I excercise frequently so I was thinking it was because I try to breathe out of my nose more then the average stoner, and I do expel it out of my mouth it just gets there by sneezing instead of hacking, so what Im asking is "Is this bad?"

eric89

eric89

• Registered Upgraded
  • 353 posts
I don't know about bad...possibly.
But it wouldn't hurt to take a little break, even a week, to let your lungs chill for awhile.

Jubagel

Jubagel

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 749 posts
i cough up a lot of mucus every morning, but it doesnt really worry me all that much. try to expel as much mucus as possible like kush said. just be careful because i have puked many times from coughing up giant mucus balls and gagging on them

hahaha

SkateOnSaturn

SkateOnSaturn

I'll Be In The Sky

• Registered Upgraded
  • 117 posts
Haha, my brother sneezes a lot when he smokes now. When we're really high we think its the funniest thing ever. He's the only person I know that sneezes from weed. Anyway, sneezing high feels awesome.

Ganjammin'

Ganjammin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
i smoke a pretty decent amount of the herb and exhale almst exclusively through my nose. ive noticed that i cough less but also sneeze more when im stoned. i ffeel good so i wouldnt be worried about sneezng. just foreign particles around your sinuses induces mucus and other business like that.

TyDurden

TyDurden

Fucking khakis

• Registered Upgraded
  • 381 posts
you might be pregnant.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users