Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Sea of Green Strains?

• Please log in to reply

TruthfulDeceit

TruthfulDeceit

• Registered Upgraded
  • 525 posts
Can anyone post some strains that they have had good results with growing using a Sea of Green system? I'm looking to set up a grow soon and would like strong strains for it.

Similar Topics: Sea of Green Strains?     x

richirich_99

richirich_99

• Registered Upgraded
  • 776 posts
Northern Lights is a good one, never actually grew it myself tho. I've heard good things about hindu kush and master kush too.

lowryderrocks

lowryderrocks

• Registered Upgraded
  • 384 posts
I'm currently growing 5 masterkush feminized, they are 10 days in, I seen some MK with LST and they have some really good yield, I wish I had gotten Powerplant though, they suppose to have a really big yield out of all :) wonder how good would that be for SOG, but even if you were to grow a few plants, I say 3 of those Powerplant will give you a nice amount to last for a good while :)

BrummieFarmer

BrummieFarmer

BB Cheese, Widow, BB blu

• Registered Upgraded
  • 384 posts
Stay away from sativas or sativa dominant hybrids. As my good man before me said kush, which is a great bushy indica. Northern Lights however is mainly sativa. Personally I'd stick with good indicas-
Afghani strains-
hash plant-
Hawaiian/skunk1-
Cheese-
Indica dominant white strains

richirich_99

richirich_99

• Registered Upgraded
  • 776 posts
on high grade seeds it says that northern lights in a 100% pure indica....you sure its sativa?

sashiva

sashiva

• Registered Upgraded
  • 131 posts

Stay away from sativas or sativa dominant hybrids. As my good man before me said kush, which is a great bushy indica. Northern Lights however is mainly sativa. Personally I'd stick with good indicas-
Afghani strains-
hash plant-
Hawaiian/skunk1-
Cheese-
Indica dominant white strains

northern lights is totally indica and hawaiianxskunk#1 is def not an indica dominant strain as hawaii is a place where sativa genetics come from since it has so much sun

krustyflapsxx

krustyflapsxx

krustyflapsxx

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
i grow armaggedon it gives me about 3oz per plant and its very strong lol :)

richirich_99

richirich_99

• Registered Upgraded
  • 776 posts
how long you let them veg to get 3oz?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users